Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 Marly is back after 9 months!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Marly is back after 9 months! Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  10:01:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi farmgirls and citygirls. Nine months ago hurricane Ike flooded our house (second flood in two years). The house was completely rebuilt inside, and we finished two days ago. Our insurance finally came through. I finally was able to buy a new computer. It will be so nice to chat with all of you again. Thanks to all of you who sent me such heart-warming letters. I did not receive them until December. The postmen couldn't get to the mailbox. Anyway, thanks, too, to those who were so concerned. We are doing super duper now. I am anxious to get online and start chatting with all of you.
I have lots of inside painting and staining to do, but I'll take breaks to check in with the Maryjane farmgirls and citygirls.
I have missed all of you.
Marly (Bear5)

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  10:14:53 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Marly, good to know you are doing well and ready to chat with us again.
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Edited by - Corinnelouise on Jun 06 2009 10:15:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  10:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Back, Marly!! I was actually just thinking about you the other day! I am so glad that your insurance came through for you!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  07:36:04 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back glad to here from you.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  07:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
It's so nice to see you back on Marly!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  10:53:27 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the welcome back Corinne, Alee, Diana, and Melanie.
Hope y'all are all doing fine.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  11:10:21 AM  Show Profile
YAY! Marly is back! I hope that you are well an happy

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  11:31:15 AM  Show Profile
Hi Annika:
I was so elated to see your response. I am very well and very happy, thank you. I do remember your posts during last September's hurricane Ike. Sorry I couldn't respond. My computer died. LOL After the hurricane, when we returned home, I thought I had put it high enough but didn't. The salt water ate it. LOL Hope all is going well with you. Thanks for the welcome.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  5:04:50 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back---good to hear everything is super-duper. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  7:51:08 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Mary Beth. It's good to chat again.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  06:06:21 AM  Show Profile
Hey Marly. Glad you're back. I remember hearing about this right about the time I joined here. What a time you've been through. I am glad it's all coming together for you now. It sounds like it's been a very long road. Hope all is well now. And glad to see you back on here.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  07:38:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marly,
What a nice feeling it must be to be almost settled in again. Maybe you could show us some pictures when you are ready. Welcome back.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  10:23:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kristin:
All is great now. The only thing I have to complain (I hate complaining)about is not being able to continue chatting with all of you. I made a promise to roll up my sleeves and do what I had to do, so I did. And- I had no computer to chat online with. Thanks for the welcome back.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  10:25:50 AM  Show Profile
Hi there Nancy:
Yes, it is such a nice feeling to be settled again. If I could figure out how to put pictures on the site, I would put a few. However, I am all thumbs when it comes to that. Sorry. Thanks for the welcome back.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Marly is back after 9 months! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page