Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What other forums or chatrooms do you use?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What other forums or chatrooms do you use? Next Topic  

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  10:38:03 AM  Show Profile
I just wonder where else in cyber space you hang out. I have been considering joining a crochet/crafting forum.

Trish

Make cupcakes not war!

harmonyfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

785 Posts

Debbie
Southeastern Ohio
USA
785 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  1:43:08 PM  Show Profile
There are other chat rooms and forums?...lol

Debbie

"If you can't find the time to do it right...how will you find the time to do it over"
Go to Top of Page

Windsong
True Blue Farmgirl

309 Posts

LaVonna
Decatur Tx
309 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  2:51:25 PM  Show Profile
I own several Natural Health Practioner Groups on yahoo groups and I am a member of several other health groups as well. I also am a fairly inactive member of a few geneology groups and recipe groups.

I do love this one though as I am not in the drivers seat and we talk about country things. My home is in the country and my heart is there also.
LaVonna

www.windsongwellnessandtherapyshoppe.com

http://sadiesfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Georgiaberry Mobley
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Georgiaberry
Fouke AR
USA
79 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  2:39:38 PM  Show Profile
I'd to hear where others go also. I like Homesteading Today forum from Countryside Magazine for general country living discussion and good livestock advice (they have an active craft and sewing section as well), and Simply Charlotte Mason for homeschooling support. I have been in a few yahoo groups for homeschooling, but the only one I have stayed with is Living Science (a secular science list for homeschoolers).

Otherwise I use google to search forums basically to find whatever information I need as I need it - and they are a wonderful resource for that.

Farmgirl Georgiaberry

always busy at SunshineForDinner.com

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  3:18:57 PM  Show Profile
I like to go to Small Town Living's magazines forum. Learning and getting other perspectives however we do it is always fun!!!!

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jinia
True Blue Farmgirl

152 Posts

jinia
mo
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2009 :  3:51:54 PM  Show Profile
Well, I don't think this is what yall are looking for but I love disboards.com. It is a Disney travel site and I love it! I used to go on cafemom because I found the idea of all those women together powerful. I found it very mean spirited and then I found yall - powerful gathering indeed. There are so many to choose from! Have fun looking!
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  2:02:08 PM  Show Profile
I like to poke around on Backyard poultry forum....but not as cool as it is here.

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://harvestthyme.blogspot.com
~the only thing for certain, is uncertainty~
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  6:34:34 PM  Show Profile
I wish I had more time but I don't so I just E-mail with family and friends..and do some quick facebooking.and enjoy this site a lot..

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  7:17:45 PM  Show Profile
I hang out on FB and beginning to also on Small Town Living. Great sites both of them. (no need to mention this is a great site also because that's a "given")

Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic What other forums or chatrooms do you use? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page