Novajean
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Novajean
Belding Michigan
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  06:11:36 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Ladies from Morning Glory Farm!
I am feeling pretty foolish and frustrated right now because I have several messages from Maryjanes web master, from people wanting a reply! The problem is I do not know what they want a reply to or how to reply!!! I can drive a semitruck, run the combine, do a c-section on a cow, raise -preserve and cook my own food, sew my own clothes and run a trap line.... but do not know how to do this....yet!
If this message in a bottle floating around in cyberspace gets through to you maybe you should email me direct.....novajean@netpenny.net

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  06:21:14 AM  Show Profile
NovaJean...don't give up...I wish I knew EXACTLY how to tell you to get the messages to stop....I don't..but someone will..seems like we all have to figure this one out..something to do with subscriptions to topics...
My suggestion is to post your problem on the Technical help (or whatever it is called) forum..down at the bottom of the forum list and ask for Libbie..I bet she will know what to do.
Good luck!! heck sounds like you could teach me alot...you sound so interesting!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  07:34:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi, NovaJean! I may be stumped by this one, but I'm in the process of asking for some more information to help you...Let's see what we can do - don't give up yet! We love having you here!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  09:48:57 AM  Show Profile
Hi Novajean! I just e-mailed you too, but turns out the reason you were getting e-mails was that you subscribed to this topic and were getting a notice every time someone posted to the topic. The e-mails weren't alerting you that someone needed advice; just that someone posted to the "I need advice" topic. These computer things can be downright confusing sometimes!

If you ever click on the "subscribe to this topic" link (either at the top or bottom of each topic page), you'll get a notice from the "webmaster" (really it's just sent out automatically from the forum) alerting you when someone posts to that topic. Handy if you've asked a question and want to see when people post replies. Once you're subscribed to a topic, that link changes to "unsubscribe to this topic," so if you don't want notices any more, just click on that link. If you want to see all the topics you're subscribed to, just click on "my subscriptions" in the upper right of your screen. It's a handy management tool to keep track of things you've posted or topics of interest.

Thanks everyone!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic I need advice please Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page