happydaze
True Blue Farmgirl

136 Posts

lorraine
atlanta ni
USA
136 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  1:18:32 PM  Show Profile
yesterday had my mini stallion castrated, doc put in 3 packing wads , to be left in overnite and removed today. That comes under the heading,Who me? So finally figgured out how to restrain him and look for the packing without getting hurt, not easy with a frisky stallion with little ground manners. But anyway only found one, will have to regroup , gather courage and have another go at it before nightfall.Raining heavy now, Too bad hubby doenst have a sense of humor, he really looked funny slipping in the mud with a mini horse rolling over him. guess I'm on my own next trip out. haha

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  1:24:25 PM  Show Profile
How funny Lorraine! I can picture that now. Your husband sounds like my husband. He only tolerates all my animals. He is most of the time a pretty good sport. But, if I laugh at him while he is wrestling goats, pigs, cows or chickens, he doesn't quite see the humor in it.(tee hee)

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"==Cinderella
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  1:58:47 PM  Show Profile
Oh these farm hubbies! Mine can tell some pretty funny tales of our adventures here, too. But they are mostly of me. He just stands there and does nothing while I'm hollering at him. I can imagine what ya'lls go through.

I hope the little guy will be alright and you find the rest of the packing. That cannot be fun at all. Good luck.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic mini horse just gelded Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page