Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Tulip Quilt Blocks & preprinted toddler dress
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Tulip Quilt Blocks & preprinted toddler dress Next Topic  

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  09:53:57 AM  Show Profile
I have six cross-stitch tulip quilt blocks that measure 18" by 18" inch that I bought at a thrift store to make into a project but never got around to actually doing,the cross stitch for the tulips is already done and there's a printed quilting design on the blocks,I'm just not interested in the project and if someone could use them,that would be great,I'm really not a big fan of crossstitch anyways.
I also have a yardage of one of those pre-printed Daisy Kingdom toddler sunsuits,it's red and the design is "Cherished Teddies Strawberry Lane",it was another one of those projects I meant to do but got set aside,now my Daughter is nine years old and I don't have any toddler girls around to make it for.
I'm pretty open to whatever you might like to trade,of most interest to me is embroidery transfers,calico or rose prints of fabric or fat quarters or any kind of bee stuff such as candles,etc...just a few ideas.

"Today's Mighty Oak is just Yesterday's Nut"

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  10:43:31 AM  Show Profile
what size is the toddler sunsuit material for?

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  4:27:56 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beverly!
The sundress is size adjustable,it is marked with cutting/sewing lines for size so it goes from small-13-15lbs. to extra large 22-24lbs.

Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  6:54:22 PM  Show Profile
Kathryn, if its fairly easy count me in on wanting it.Are you a reader, as I have a few books that might interest you. What crafts are you into? Let me know.

But please...I am a beginner at sewing---is it fairly easy?

Thanks...have a nice evening.

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  7:04:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kathryn!
Are you able to post a picture of the blocks?

http://www.handcraftsbyheather.com

http://handcraftsbyheather.com/blog/
Go to Top of Page

RedHoopWoman
True Blue Farmgirl

513 Posts

Kathryn
Yoder Colorado
USA
513 Posts

Posted - May 30 2009 :  9:32:19 PM  Show Profile
please excuse my absence here,I've been very busy these past couple days with the horses and need to get caught up answering your questions,Beverly,the toddler dress should be very easy to sew,the instructions are very clear and all seam lines are marked clearly,it should be a cinch to put together,those pre-printed things usually are very good to learn on.
I do read quite a bit,just not alot of fiction,mostly I collect books relating to animal husbandry,farming,organic gardening,cooking,quilting,embroidery,etc..I see that you are in India,I love anything Indian as I used to study Classical Indian Dance (Bharata Natyam and Kathak) and I collect saris and sari fabrics,bells,mendhi patterns,etc..let me know if you have anything Indian you might want to trade,hey,just e-mail me if you even just want to talk about India :)
As far as the quilt blocks Lizabeth,I could e-mail you some pictures but have no idea how to post a picture on this site just yet,I'm not the most computer savvy person :)
Anyways,I still have both of these items and am getting ready to list some other items as well.
Kathryn

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Tulip Quilt Blocks & preprinted toddler dress Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page