Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  3:31:16 PM  Show Profile
Ok Girls, I haven't been on in a while. The city life is really not good for me. I have posted before and I am not looking for anything in return. I just want to thank the girls who have kept in touch with me and making it a joy when I pull up my email to see something from you. Even if it is just checking in with me. I have a few things due to some of you girls. I am very sorry. I haven't forgotten. I manage a store and lately I feel like a high school principal. I'm so lost and need a vacation. I should not even care because at least I have a job. But this job is literally creating grey hairs for me. I can count more ever day it seems.
So for those of you who are patiently awaiting a goody, you will have one soon. I promise.
I know that a lot of us are going through some hard times right now. Our country is not in the best place economy wise. I just feel that we should all relax and be happy that we have a place to turn to and release our daily joys and turbulations to. I know it's not always easy. It's hard some days to turn to the website when all I want to do is escape to some of your ranches and farms. How easy and hard it would be for me.
I would like to thank those of you who are constantly a ray of sunshine. I admire you and look forward to reading what you post on other post.
Farm Girl Hugs

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  4:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
*Hugs* Laura I too live in town and would love to be living on a farm or ranch. It's hard and discouraging sometimes! I hope your job starts easing up a bit soon!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  1:47:36 PM  Show Profile
Laura, please do not even worry (your gray little head) about a thing. At least not on my end. And you can come to my farm for a vacation anytime, girl. Sounds like you need a good one. And what better place than in Ga? I wouldn't even make you help with the milking and weeding and feeding. Just put your feet up and relax!

When I was younger we lived in Hollywood. We went back 10 years ago to a family reunion and I was amazed at all the traffic and busyness. I am so glad I am not there. It's fun to go back for a visit but oh so good to get back home.

I hope the rest of the week is good to you. Maybe you could just go for a little weekend getaway soon. Sometimes ya just gotta get away.

Hugs from me, too. Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  2:53:08 PM  Show Profile
Ya know- we should be encouraging one another to find contentment in what ever we are blessed with- sometimes a "big house on a hill and a picket fence" is a nightmare inside.

It's the things we do to create and care for things in our world that find a place within a farmgirl. It's looking after each other- even if it IS in cyber world!!
It's also doing the best we can with what we HAVE not what we wish for-
Laura MArie- I do pray that you will find that place-literally or figurativly- that feeds your soul and brings you joy- just as I do for each of my friends.

I treasure the honesty that Laura Marie possesses- and I treasure each of you that are my friends!

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49
http://simplytoday-autumn.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  5:03:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi Laura Marie!
I am so glad to see you posting here. I was wondering what was going on when I hadn't seen you a span. You are missed my dear friend even if I haven't been storming your inbox like I should. :D
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Finding the silver lining! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page