Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Linda A Rose?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Linda A Rose? Next Topic  

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  9:25:58 PM  Show Profile
Has anyone heard anymore from or about her? She has been on my mind so much lately. I hope and pray that she is feeling better. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Thanks MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 23 2009 :  10:50:21 PM  Show Profile
Mary Jane,
We were wondering the same thing here. We hadn't heard from her a span.I hope she is doing okay.
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  07:11:17 AM  Show Profile
Hello Girls, I am still alive and kicking has hard as I can. A week ago this past Sunday I ended up in the hospital because I really wanted to die. Tim and I were setting on the couch and I was crying my heart out because everything seemed so hopeless. Tim took me to the hospital and I spent 9 hours in the ER. The staff was debating whether they would send me to the physc hospital or admit me. Thankfully my doctor happened to show up and had me admitted. I was on mental watch for 24 hours. If it wasn't for my faith in God and my family I wouldn't be here. I went home about 5 days later. It has been a real rough week for me but I am still praying for a healing.
Thank you for your prayers, and I am still praying for all of you.
Love,
Linda(a rose)

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  08:59:21 AM  Show Profile
(((((Linda))))) Bless your heart! I'll be continuing to pray for you that God continues to give you strength and peace.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  09:20:35 AM  Show Profile
Linda I am so relieved to see your post. I have been watching for news of you. I am so sorry that you have been having a difficult time but it is understandable. Know that although we may be distant, there are so many praying and sending energy to you. I hope things are feeling a bit better for you now. I hope you are feeling more at peace now.

Blessings,

Sheri
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  09:25:13 AM  Show Profile
Linda!
Oh my goodness sweetie, I am so SO SO sorry to hear of your soul ache. It breaks my heart to hear that you wanted to die. I don't know what to say, other than I am so grateful that your doctor kept you in safe arms and protected you from these feelings. Keep God close and feel the hope and faith that you can (I know your are tired and everything gets harder with exhaustion).
Your family loves you and us, FarmGirls love you!
Sending warm fuzzy springful catipillers of love your way,
h

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  1:48:19 PM  Show Profile
Linda,

I too was so thankful to see your post. I am SO SORRY to see you go through this. I know it must be very difficult, but hang in there! You have so many of us praying for you: for healing, for strength, for peace, for comfort. We love you and are praying for you!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  3:13:58 PM  Show Profile
Precious Linda,
Please take care, I do understand the feeling of wanting to leave this earth- and relieve our worldly bodies of such horrid pain. Thankfully your dr's took care of you and helped you past this mountain. Although there my be more to climb- we are all right beside you arm in arm helping you along. Please gain strength from us at all times. I am keeping you in my prayers. Keep fighting dear farmgirl friend!!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  3:55:11 PM  Show Profile
LINDA!!!!!! ((((HUGS)))) I am so ecstatic to see your post! I have been wondering where you went. I am so glad that you are okay. I know that God is working in you! Waiting on Him in never easy. You have my prayers! I've missed you so much!!

Keep resting in the Lord, He will lift you up when you are weak and give you the strength that only HE can!!
HUGS!!!

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  3:56:12 PM  Show Profile
Linda--I'm sorry you are suffering but so glad you are doing better. Thank God Tim was with you. Keep kicking and fighting, you farmgirl!
Prayers and <<<hugs>>>
Cindy

"Dog is my co-pilot"

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  3:57:39 PM  Show Profile
so glad the dr's were able to help you dear Linda. get to feeling better gal.

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9409 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9409 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  5:29:42 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
So glad to hear from you. You have been on my heart and mind. I am continuing to pray for you and so glad you were able to get help. God has a plan for your life and know that you are living His will. He is the great physician and you can be healed by him. Keep him as your focus dear one.
Big (((hugs))) and lots of love.

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  8:00:11 PM  Show Profile
Linda,I had a bad feeling that something was wrong. I just had to reach out to you. I know what it is like to be in that black hole and holding on by your finger nails. Sometimes that emotional wall just has to break. I too am so thankful that your husband was there with you. The Dr. sounds like a very caring person. He knew what was best for you.You have been so brave and I am sure trying to be strong for everyone that loves you too. It is only natural that you would feel like this and not want to go through anymore pain. But, I hope that now you are feeling stronger and are going to fight with all you have got to have the best quality of life and spirit you can and beat this thing down. Linda I pray for you all the time and I hope you know I think of you often. If you need to talk please feel free to email me any time. God Bless and keep you safe.

Love and prayers,
Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  1:24:50 PM  Show Profile
If anyone is interested in sending Linda a card, let me know and I will forward on her address. I would love to shower her home in our love. . .

Blessings,
h

Linda ~I have been tending to my roses, smelling their sweetness and my thoughts fill of you. I hope you have a huge bouquet of roses scenting up your place. Just so you know, I imagine you the brilliant orangeish red rose with yellow tips. . .

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  1:42:39 PM  Show Profile
Linda,

My heart is breaking for what you have to go through. Know that you are thought of and that we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! We love you, farmgirl! And we all want to see you get better. Please keep us posted on how things are going and if there is anything at all that I can do, please do not hesitate to ask!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  2:23:15 PM  Show Profile
Had to call the doctor again today. He increased the steroids quite a bit and increased the anti anxiety medication. Tomorrow I go for a CT Scan but I will see my favorite doctor before I start treatment. Back to my chair to decrease my symptoms. Thank You for your prayers, they're are very much needed.
Linda (a rose)

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  4:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Dear Linda-

I am so glad to see postings from you too! You are in my prayers as well. You are so special to us. I hope your CT Scan goes well!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  7:01:44 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
You are in my prayers as you have your CT scans and have increased meds again. I hope that they will help you.
HUGS & LOVE,

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  8:42:47 PM  Show Profile
sending big hugs your way Linda..and prayers heavenward.

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Linda A Rose? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page