Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 It's a 2nd Christmas in July gift exchange!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic It's a 2nd Christmas in July gift exchange! Next Topic
Page: of 6

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  09:14:18 AM  Show Profile
Brudgette, I got the box!!! I had been in the garden tilling and had just finished. I was cooling off at the well when the mail guy came. I probably looked a mess, I'm sure. I love every single thing. And so much green. I love the scarf. Did you make that? And the farmgirl material! I love it. The books look really good. I will have to read them soon. And the little doilly is adorable. And rooster napkins, recipe cards and note cards. A quilt puzzle and some honey. So sweet of you. Thank you so much. This was fun and so exiting. It was like Christmas.

Thanks again. Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

couggardengirl
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Bridgette
Clarkston WA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  9:13:11 PM  Show Profile
Kris, I'm so glad it arrived! I did make the scarf. The farmgirl material and the rooster stuff came from travels to farm fair and the surrounding towns. The honey is local, I read the front of one of their jars while at the local fruit stand and was REALLY impressed. Be sure to check out their website! The books are both good....girls in trucks was a fairly recent read, I read the other awhile back but loved it too! I does seem that there was lots of green and a bit of pink as I collected things for your gift! I sure had fun doing so! I sat down to take a look at my stuff again today. I think I have a place picked out for both the hooks. The holly hobby plate is great....I love the saying and It'll be perfect colors for my room. That little hard sided jewelry case is going to be great for travel! Thanks again!

Edited by - couggardengirl on Jul 16 2009 9:14:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Turtle Cottage
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Elizabeth
Houston Texas
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2009 :  3:28:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi Melissa,
I got my package today. Oh how wonderful. Melissa out did herself. I can't begin to tell you what all was in my big box of goodies.
Thank you so much.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Have a Blessed and Simple Day.
Elizabeth

www.elizabethsimplejourney.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2009 :  05:19:54 AM  Show Profile
Hey Pamela,
Got my package. I love the pie plate. I used to collect pie plates but when I moved from Washington state to Texas a few years ago I had to downsize and the pie plates had to go. It brought back alot of good memories. Thank you.
Victoria

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  10:37:28 AM  Show Profile
Michelle, Your package when out today. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed putting this together for you. I just love Christmas and having it come in July also was just a hoot! Merry Christmas snowberryfarm!!!
Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Shelba
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Shelba
Victor California
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  6:29:58 PM  Show Profile
Cherrymedarlin'
Thank you for the retro Christmas cookie cutters! I have some like those from my mom's stuff. My daughter and I will enjoy seeing Martha's Christmas Idea DVD(viewing television, another 100+ degree activity) The bath salts and little soaps smelled good through the packaging! And notecards, too!
Thank you for sharing some of the things that bring you good holiday memories!

Take care, Shelba
Go to Top of Page

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2009 :  9:01:35 PM  Show Profile
Tammy B, I mailed out your package today. Sorry it will be Christmas in August. I can't remember if I e-mailed you when I received my pagkage so if I didn't I'm so sorry! But I loved everything!!!! The coasters are so cute! Everything fit me perfectly! Thankyou so much for everything just in case I didn't tell you. Let me know when you receive your package. Tammy

http://afarmgirljourney.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sister #492

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. -Carl Bard
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  11:17:25 AM  Show Profile
Michelle I'm glad you package arrived last week. Mine came today and I just don't know where to start! Ladies Michelle gave me the most wonderful Christmas in July I've very had!
It started with a Herb cookbook, a folkart pin and little wood sign, Floral perfume I love and have on right now, little friendship book, the letter "M"for me, Susan Branch stickers (my favorite cookbook author), Victorian Treasury of Photograph album w/frames and envelopes, A Cup of Friendship book on tea, journel, 2 small dollies and one large blue one (my favorite color) and a piece of a vintage quilt ( I will make into some treasure)! I thank you from the bottom of my heart Michelle, you really made this day very special for me. I'm off to start reading the Herb book.
HUGE SMILES, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  7:26:08 PM  Show Profile
Tammy I got your package today. THANK YOU. I loved everything. My hubbie said it was like you knew me personally. Thank you so much.
Tammyb

Live to leave a legacy

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  6:55:22 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I'm so slow at posting. :( But I received the most wonderful package of goodies from Sue last week. I'm still trying to decide which apron I want to make but at least I have it narrowed down to two now. LOL Here's a pic:

I love everything. Thank you Santa Sue!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic It's a 2nd Christmas in July gift exchange! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page