Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 It's a 2nd Christmas in July gift exchange!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic It's a 2nd Christmas in July gift exchange! Next Topic
Page: of 6

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  7:37:46 PM  Show Profile
I need help! My partner is Pamcook and I don't know how to find her email. I'm new a this posting thing and still wading thru it.
If Pamcook is out there my email is montyav@yahoo.com

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  8:06:38 PM  Show Profile
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=7711
Here ya go! I hope that this helps! Just click on the link above and it will take you to her profile where you can email her from.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  03:54:39 AM  Show Profile
Hey farmmom22 .... aka Tammy ... I've emailed you again :)
Sister chick Tammyb #541
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  07:01:35 AM  Show Profile
I got my box today. Merry, you are a true Angel, thank you thank you thank you for all the beautiful things you've chosen to send me. My favorite is the apron you sent... I've never seen one like this but my mom told me they used to have some when she was growing up, so that is even more special. and it has all sort of jam jars on it, with a green background and green polka dots on the reverse. then, I got some Angel chimes with a beautiful saying of protection, 2 dishcloths, one cranberry and one in variegated green, some cranberry soap dish, some cranberry body butter, a cute cookie cutter in the shape of a little ginger man, some Moda Christmas fabric charms in green and cranberry and a beautiful quilting book. And this box was accompanied by a beautifull card with stockings on it.
Merry, my words cannot convey all the joy I had opening the box, each surprise was beautifully wrapped and had me oohing and haahing, everything has been so thoughtfully put together. From the bottom of my heart, I say a heartful thank you.
Love,
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  07:19:16 AM  Show Profile
Oh how fun, Corinne! Merry must have had such joy putting your package together. Thanks for sharing, it makes this even more exciting.
Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  07:34:41 AM  Show Profile
Melody, it is why I like this place so much. Farmgirls have a made alike mind and generous hearts. Today has been very challenging at my mom's and when DH brought the mail in and I saw the box... that was the cherry on the cake, the unexpected joy of getting a gift that would come from one my the sisters, and it made all the challenging time a bit remote for a moment.
I am sure you are having a great time putting your packet together and anticipating the one you will get Melody.
Corinne

Sister # 101
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  08:23:39 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Elizabeth, I tried emailing you acouple times, one of them I don't think went through but in case it did...not trying to bug you - just need your addy for there's a Christmas package just waiting to head your way!!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  08:30:43 AM  Show Profile
Hey Tammy! I think my e-mails to you are getting lost in cyberspace! I swear I've e-mailed you about 4 times. I just e-mailed you my addy so let me know whether you get it. Have a great day! Tammy

http://afarmgirljourney.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sister #492

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. -Carl Bard
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  08:34:54 AM  Show Profile
Hey girls, if you aren't getting your emails, if you have a spam filter, it might be that your MJF emails are getting stuck in there, mine get caught there sometimes.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  5:48:33 PM  Show Profile
Hey Tammy ... I have not gotten your e-mails yet ... maybe we should use the post :)
Try again.
Sisterchick 541
Tammyb
Go to Top of Page

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  7:16:53 PM  Show Profile
Okay Tammy, here's my addy. 453 Mt. Union Road, Scottsville, KY 42164. I don't know what's been happening to my e-mails. Mrs. Wilma never gets the one's I send her either so who knows! I've got your info so I think we're good to go! Yeah!!

http://afarmgirljourney.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sister #492

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. -Carl Bard
Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  04:57:36 AM  Show Profile
Oh Tammy I hate that you had to put your addy on line here ... I just got your email
Blessings
Tammyb #541
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  3:05:23 PM  Show Profile
My Christmas came all the way from France!
Corrinne gave me one of the most special packages, I received some soap made from the local lavendar, some tea, a beautiful calendar, handcrafted Christmas coasters, a beautiful piece of blue batik with reindeer and snowflakes, its truly one of the loveliest batiks I have ever seen, and the coup d'grace? a red embroidery book. If you have never seen a french embroidery or cross stitch pattern book, you are missing out. For me, the patterns hit just right. I love it! Thank you corrinne, you are so special, I wish I could give you a big hug! I better stop, I'm getting teary.

Love
Merry

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  09:25:20 AM  Show Profile
Corrinne,

I just had a cup of the tea you gave me, its heaven in a cup! Thank you again, I will think of you with every cup.

Hugs,
Merry

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  11:14:17 AM  Show Profile
Glad to know you like it Merry, it is a Christmas tea, black tea blended with cherry blossoms.
There is still something you should receive that comes directly to you without coming from France... hope it won't delay.
I have been wearing your apron everyday and got compliments from my mom and my sister, thanks for it again. It is so much fun to share like we did.
Hugs,
Corinne

Sister # 101
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  2:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Does anyone know if Elizabeth (turtle cottage) is okay and how to reach her? She's my swap partner, I've sent a few emails but haven't heard from her...

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  2:59:29 PM  Show Profile
Melissa, I'll try to contact her and see if she is still interested. I think I have another partner for you, if I can't get in touch with Elizabeth =)

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  6:40:23 PM  Show Profile
Sign me up!! Ho Ho Ho!

Follow your bliss!
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  7:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Annika, I did visit her blog and she seemed to have alot going on right now.

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Go to Top of Page

TeachingGoodThings
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Kathy
highland lake AL
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2009 :  6:20:04 PM  Show Profile
I'm very new here. I see who my partner is. Can someone tell me what the guidelines are for this swap? How do I find my partner's address.

Kathy Brodock
http://teachinggoodthings.com
Teaching the good things for REAL LIFE!
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2009 :  6:30:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kathy!, find your partners name in the thread, click on the name and email them from there for their address....no real guide lines: have fun, don't spend a fortune, be creative and send fun gifts! Try to get it to them in July =)

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2009 :  7:16:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. Having trouble connecting with Pamcook. I did get a reply from my first email but that was the last I heard. So Pamcook if you're out there I sent my address in my last email to you but have not heard back to get yours. If my emails are not getting thru let me know.
Victoria

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2009 :  12:06:09 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Annika, have you heard anything yet? Otherwise I can sit this month out and do it the next round if it's easier

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2009 :  12:20:23 PM  Show Profile
Melissa, I'm afraid that some ladies have just dropped out of the exchange and haven't told us, so I'm asking who all is having trouble connecting with your partners? I can re-partner you and all should be good!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2009 :  12:28:15 PM  Show Profile
Ok, Bridgette, I went to the PO today to mail your box but they wouldn't let me send it til I either wrap it up in brown paper or put it in a brown box. I have it in a yellow wine box. They said they'd just send it back in that and I'd have to pay twice. So I have itt here ready to wrap up in brown paper then I will get it back to the PO Wed. Goodness. You'll get it one day soon, I hope!!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic It's a 2nd Christmas in July gift exchange! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page