Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Question??? Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  12:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am looking for something, outside of sports or something like swimming, that I could enroll Charlie in that he could do even though we move state to state. Something once a week that gets him involved. Any suggestions? Remember, he is only 3. Thanks.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  12:22:23 PM  Show Profile
Heather, Have you tried your local library or continuing ed for short preschool projects.
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  12:34:29 PM  Show Profile
Try Sunday School. Lots of churches to choose from. Summer Bible Schools are comming up. They are fun and educational.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  1:31:04 PM  Show Profile
Gymnastics is always good. Since he is so young, he will stay in the same class with kids his own age as he goes along. :) Most states have some sort of gymnastic programs and gyms to do it in. Even the YMCA offers that, I am pretty sure.
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - May 04 2009 :  05:15:32 AM  Show Profile
I was going to suggest the workshops at Home Depot, but they're for ages 5-12. I was looking at Michael's though & they have a craft workshop. Doesnt look like a particular age group. With help it looks like any age can do these projects. Here's the link http://www.theknackkids.com/TheKnackFaculty.aspx There's a t-shirt at the bottom. That's the current project for kids to make mom for Mother's Day. I think there's a different one every day this week. There are lots of printables & other things to do too. If you click on the projects to do at home, they tell you the ages for the craft.

"I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it."
– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Question??? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page