abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  07:16:42 AM  Show Profile
I've not been online much in the last month. I've sure missed connecting with you all. I've only just started reading posts and have lots to catch up on. Hugs, Sherry

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...

LauriP
True Blue Farmgirl

239 Posts

Laurianne
Hertford North Carolina
USA
239 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  07:36:38 AM  Show Profile
HI!! -- And isn't it a wonderful morning?!

Here near the shore it's chilly but tha's ok -- we were in the 70's early yesterday morning, then the cold front dropped on us, and the temps went down into the 60's by afternoon.

We have so many projects goin' on here - me an' noah got his bathroom just about done..new paint and he's workin' on some trim. Filled in 23,450 holes that were all Ovah the walls..hiding under all the uuugglieee old wall paper. Ick.

No noah is finishin' up the kitchen -- I started tearing down the old wallpaper out there a week ago. Now all those holes (yet again) under that wallpaper are filled in, an' now it's taking shape!!

I just hope the weather keeps just warm enuf for my little pepper plants to sprout -- got 6 more planted monday!! And Sunflowers too!!

Let's hear it for a Good Weekend -- (is it too early to think about the weekend?!!)

Laurianne
Go to Top of Page

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  07:47:38 AM  Show Profile
it's NEVER too early...hehe...

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Good Morning, All :) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page