Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 A Touch of Spring on my Front Porch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic A Touch of Spring on my Front Porch Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  06:34:08 AM  Show Profile
Nice and warm here the last few days, so out comes some spring and summer things. It can still be cold here for a few weeks yet, but I just put the plants in the house if that happens. Have to use these warm days when we get them.I put four of my biggest house plants outside too. Anyway posted a picture of the spring front porch. Aren't pansies just the cutest things?

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  06:39:27 AM  Show Profile
oh how pretty!! It is 88 degrees here today. :D I am so glad that Spring is finally here. What a beautiful stand and lovely little flowers :D

hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:36:10 AM  Show Profile
Pansies are the sweetest cheer-er uppers. I have volunteers growing just about everywhere and--GUESS WHAT--the little Sweet Violets are starting to bloom. Did yours make it through the winter? I'll send you more!!! You porch looks so nice. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:49:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
How lovely!!

The weather here in where we are in Germany has been lovely too!! Our yard looks a bit like a jungle on account of my being on bedrest, but there are so many beautiful blooms out there too it is just wonderful!!

Enjoy the posies and the weather!!
Hugs!!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  09:13:59 AM  Show Profile
Mary Beth,
I'm watching for the violets that you sent, They were doing good last year. I'll let you know if and when they pop up.
NANNY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  09:28:29 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, went to your blog to take a look at your "spring". Scrolled down and saw your little chalk board. Love it. I have one that was my grandmother's when she was in school in the late 1800's. I love looking at everyone's blogspots. I always see something that I have one of or something that I love. Amazing that we all have so many things in common. I have Grandma's button box and a bunch of her wooden spools of thread also.

One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to create a blogspot then I can "show you mine".
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic A Touch of Spring on my Front Porch Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page