Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Never doubt again!!! Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  10:45:33 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok, you may know I am a big advocate of following the Secret but I fell off the Secret wagon in the midst of all this moving and what not. Well, I was just sitting here thinking I need to get back to the Secret living and I actually sat and just had some quiet deep thoughts. I wished for a sign that everything was going to be alright and that we are on the right track. I went to the bedroom to put away some clothes and 5 minutes later, there is a knock at my door. A man is standing there with FLOWERS!!! They had no name on them, just my address and a note that said "Just to make you have a happy day!!" They are NOT from Scott and I know no one else who would do this. So, I am a believer in the Secret, karma, just believing in the positive!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  11:18:25 AM  Show Profile
WOW Heather how nice!! But, what is the Secret Life?

Tina
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  11:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
You know the book the Secret??? Well, I do follow some of it. Mostly the vision board stuff.

Heather

Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  12:03:12 PM  Show Profile
All I can say is this gives me goose bumps.
I pray all the time that things will be okay
I do have faith in all; but it seems things just keep going the way they are.
Past some of this on to me Lol,
Hugs to you Heather and I am happy for you. sheila

www.ohkayteagirl2.blogspot.com
http;//www.sheilascreativetouches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  12:15:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That's cool, Heather!

I need to make a vision board. When I put pictures up in my office things were really going well and are now on the track to help me realize my dream. I really need to make a new one that is very prominate. Need to start thinking about boyfriends for Tala and envisioning that happening.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  1:51:23 PM  Show Profile
I love the Secret message also. Like you, I let myself go astray. Going to watch the video tonight, get my list going again. I needed a new awakening. Thanks Hether.
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  05:04:53 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
WoW Heather! That is so neat! Does the board really work? I know I'm a bit of a skeptic. :( I bought a board a couple of months ago. I haven't even hung it yet let alone put anything on it.

Melanie

Shop~ http://www.squidoo.com/buyinghomemade
Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  06:01:00 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok, I don't get all hocus pocus but I do believe in karma and being positive to bring the things into your life that you want or need. I think if it is done with true intention and a good heart, it will come true at some point and on some level.

Heather

Go to Top of Page

LauriP
True Blue Farmgirl

239 Posts

Laurianne
Hertford North Carolina
USA
239 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  06:33:45 AM  Show Profile
~~ ~~ I've been a fan of the Secret for some time, and can tell you that when you make a Vision Board, be prepared to see things happen!!

Last year when I made one up for my vision of moving down here, within less than 5 days, I'd won an online Art Challenge, had a buyer for our home, and had all the carpenters lined up to make the necessary repairs to our house. Blown Away??!! You Bet!!

But I've been a little off lately, after some negative feedback on some of my art, so I've started to regain some of the focus that I need. Today, when I'd just thot I'd have to really dig out some frames, canvases and stuff, I was floored to discover all the things I need to prepare 3 pieces, were all in a neat little pile. Trust me, I Never make neat little piles...So, the focus on my vision for my art is moving into another positive phase!!

Try to make a Vision Board that concerns whatever it is you're needing right now. For instance, I kept thinking about all the things along the shore, what kind of relaxation items would give me a feeling of peace, and gathered all the kinds of pictures that related to those things. Once I got those all together, I glued them onto a sheet of cardboard, and Voila!! -- It's truly amazing what the power of Positive thinking, and a clear vision can produce.

I highly recommend this approach to whatever it is that you feel you need within your life. It made Me a believer!!

>> Laurianne <<
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  07:39:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I can be skeptical as well, Melanie, but I also try to stay open to the wonders that the universe can throw my direction. One way that I think the vision board helps is that it keeps your dreams upfront and in your mind at all times. If you are thinking about something a bit everyday the subconcious sort of "chews" over the problem of how to get what you desire. I think all that extra brain power-even if we don't realize we are using it- devoted to trying to obtain your dream really helps to put things in motion.

You never know when that one contact or that one extra phone call might bring about huge changes! If nothing else- it can't hurt to get what you desire down on paper!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Never doubt again!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page