Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 Did you get your ticket? Times a tickin'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Did you get your ticket? Times a tickin' Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  1:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I thought I would tempt you a little with a picture of Settler's Creek... If you are making plans to attend Farm Fair, you won't want to forget to purchase your tickets for the Sunday July 5th event... It is a MUST! We have so much fun planned during this event inside of the Farm fair weekend. You will be treated to a great lunch of MaryJanesfarm Grass fed beef Kabobs, corn on the cob, Organic Greens, fresh Fruit, endless Ice Tea and Lemonade, and MaryJanes Famous Strawberry Short Cake. We will have vendors that are exclusive to the Coeur d’Alene area, live music, plenty of room to dance and a very special guest speaker.....

Tickets are $30 and MUST be pre-purchased!!!
Here is the link to purchase your ticket...
http://shopping.maryjanesfarm.org/s.nl/it.A/id.1894/.f

While you are at it, please don’t forget to register for the weekend, we want to make sure we are prepared for you... here is the registration form: http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/FarmFair2009/registration.asp

If you are looking for accommodations:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/FarmFair2009/accommodations.asp

Some may simply "keep the light on for you"... We have the whole Palouse lit up.... and cant wait for you to get here.............

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/http://renenaturallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)

Wendi H
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Wendi
Hayden ID
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  11:17:49 AM  Show Profile
The fun weekend celebration of Buggy, Barter and Boogie is coming soon! The folks here in Coeur d’Alene and the Palouse area are getting ready to welcome all of the FarmGirls to our community over this Independence Day weekend!

If you are coming to join in the celebration and have not yet actually registered, please do so right away at www.maryjanesfarm.org/FarmFair2009 . We have some special things planned that make a close head count very important – if you have registered already you should have received a FarmFair confirmation number from my wendi@frameworkmeetings.com email account.

Also, for those planning on lodging locally - whether hotels, RV parks or campgrounds – be sure to make your reservations early. This holiday weekend always sells out quickly! You can find lodging recommendations here www.maryjanesfarm.org/FarmFair2009/accommodations.asp.

Need ideas or insight on anything related to the weekend? Call or email me, I am happy to help!

Can't wait to see you all at BBB/Farm Fair 2009!!!
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  2:08:58 PM  Show Profile
Wendi- It was great to see you at MaryJane's Shop this weekend...I can't believe how time is flying, Farm Fair is just around the corner already. I am going to register the first week of May for two adults and two little ones. By the way, I visited The Coeur d'Alene Olive Oil Company yesterday afternoon- what a cool little shop...did you tell me about it in the first place? I loved it. You know all the greatest places!
See you soon, Rebekka

www.bebebella.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Mountain Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

JoAnn
Colville Washington
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  2:58:37 PM  Show Profile
I stopped into the Coeur d'Alene Olive Oil Company branch in Spokane. They were doing a sampling of their blood orange olive oil mixed with chocolate. You take 2 or three chocolate bars and melt them and then add a few drops of the blood orange olive oil then you dip mini-marshmellows into it. It was delicious! The beauty of the recipe is you could just melt one and a couple of drops of the oil and have a serving for one. JoAnn
Go to Top of Page

Wendi H
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Wendi
Hayden ID
USA
7 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  06:36:28 AM  Show Profile
Hello, all! Things are hoppin' right along for the FarmFair weekend - a.k.a. Buggy, Barter and Boogie

If you have not yet registered for the weekend's fun, or if you still need to submit payment for the Sunday's special event....well.... we need to get all of the RSVPs in by June 20th in order to be ready for you!! Lots of the weekend's fun depends on knowing how many are coming, so this is important!

See my mother-hen coming out yet? Kinda tell I have 3 BOYS?

See you soon, all!
Wendi

Can't wait to see you all at BBB/Farm Fair 2009!!!
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  07:18:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
JOann.
I believe that the CDA Olive company will be at our Sunday event during Farm Fair at Settler's Creek. One more reason to come on out... Make sure you register and get your ticket for this event.

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  10:27:36 AM  Show Profile
Hello! It's not clear if you need people to register if they are just going to Oakesdale on Saturday, July 4, but I sent in a registration anyhow. I'll have a group of 8 who will go to Oakesdale for the day, we will not be part of the drive down the official Buggy, Barter & Boogie route. We are all looking forward to this! Judy

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  1:02:05 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Judith,
The registrations serves a couple of areas for us. The 1st is, it helps us give the vendors at Oakesdale a general idea of what to expect in the area of numbers and the 2nd is the luncheon on Sunday is a ticketed event where pre-ordered tickets are required.

We got your registration form and are so thrilled that you are coming and bringing family/friends with you.

Thanks, for the questions... it allows us all to "learn".. We are looking forward to a great, great time!

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Did you get your ticket? Times a tickin' Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page