Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 How is it going College gals?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic How is it going College gals? Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  1:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hey gals!

How is the studying going? We are in our final 3 weeks of school here so it is all-day everyday studying and reading for me! Yikes! I just have to remember that it is worth it!!

I am slogging through my last unit in math. Calculus. Whoever thought THAT was a good idea to tack onto the end? Sheesh!

How are things going for you?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  1:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Getting there...I am so excited because after this semester, I have 3 CLASSES LEFT TO GRADUATION!!! YEEEEE HAW!!!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  4:11:26 PM  Show Profile
What are you ladies majoring in? Just curious. . .

Heide

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  4:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Bachelor's of Science in Health Information Management...that's a mouthful huh??? : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

lilyblossom
True Blue Farmgirl

416 Posts

Donna
Evansville IN
USA
416 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  5:24:06 PM  Show Profile
I am so ready for this semester to be over. My research class is draining the life right out of me. It isn't the subject matter or the research it's the group that I'm working with. The assignment is a group project and it has turned into a nightmare...rather the Apprentice Gone Bad. But this will all be over with April 25...then 5 more classes and I will be finished with my MA.

Donna ....true blue KY farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  5:42:03 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Donna, I feel your pain. I don't do well when I have to work with others and I feel like I am out of control. It is frustrating when all you want to do is hit someone in the head with a dictionary!!! : ) I once did a 4 man project on my own because I couldn't stand the people I worked with. I would assign what needed to be done and then we would meet a week later and everyone acted like it was MY fault that I didn't EXPLAIN to them exactly what they needed to do. I thought "Are there any questions?" pretty much covered that!!!! : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  7:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Donna I feel your pain too!

Heide- I am an accounting major but I am starting to think I was off my rocker the day I chose that major!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  8:16:28 PM  Show Profile
I just got started on Spring quarter on Monday. One of my classes is online and the other two are on campus. The online class seems to take a lot more work so that is taking most of my time. I need to get off here and go study the material from last night's class. So far everything is going great and I'm enjoying it.

Handmade Soap & Lotion Bars http://www.therusticcottagebath.com

The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  11:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That is great, Kay!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  08:32:49 AM  Show Profile
Not a good day to ask.......my Access won't open (have to reload) I can't find my communication book and I don't want to do homework. I just want to sew. waaaaaa.

I am working toward my Associates/General Studies. Not sure what I want to be when I grow up. (i'm 45)

Sherone

http://tinytaylorranch.blujay.com
http://tinytaylorranch.ecrater.com/
http://taylorscountrystore.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  3:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
Its good to hear you girls are all doing well.

I started a new quarter on monday. I'm excited about the new classes on my schedule...construction and pattern making, but am worried about money.

What we write today slipped into our souls some other day when we were alone and doing nothing.
-Brenda Ueland

http://quilandneedle.blogspot.com/

http://musingandmuttering.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

momshopsalotta
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Connie
Hertford NC
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  4:07:36 PM  Show Profile
Three weeks from today and it will all be over...IF I pass Algebra. I knew it would be trouble but I didn't think it would be this bad. I cant believe after all this time I might not graduate. I got an award last week for artistic merit and scholastic achievementm for my 3.84 GPA but I can't enjoy the last weeks without this hanging over my head. My cap,gown and hood are in my closet so they are my support but I still need to pass Algebra or no graduation. My tutor says I'll be ok but I hate the uncertainty. The most fun thing we had to do in advanced drawing was a tribal self-portrait. We has to google any kind of tribe (african, native american, eskimo etc) and draw our face inside the headress, liprings, feathers. It was so funny at the critique we had people come out of the other class to watch. If I can figure out how to download a pictur on this site I will show you mine. I look like a cross between my grandma and a blowfish.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  08:25:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Connie- message me if you need help!

I found the function on my calculator that I was needing! Hurray! Now I can fishish this chapter which is calculus! Calculus is evil!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic How is it going College gals? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page