Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Good Report For Hubby!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Good Report For Hubby!! Next Topic  

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  12:29:43 PM  Show Profile
Yeah! My hubby went to the foot doctor yesterday and his foot is all better. Just a tiny pin hole where the ulcer was. Then he went to his general doctor and he released him to go back to work!! Hallelulia!! He's been home 3 months. I have gotten used to him being here so I will miss him a little. Nah, I will miss him.

But I am going to see my mom tonight and will be back Sunday night. Then Monday morning I have to go to the doctor about that growth on my thyroid. So I would like him to be here for that. It will probably take a week or so to get another truck ready for him anyway. So hopefully by next weekend we can get him back on the road. I'll just worry about him not eating right out there. He'll just have to.

So thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for him. Just thought I'd let ya'll know how he is. And now I'll need some for Monday.

Thanks. Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  12:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Kristin- I am so glad he has done so much better! He was really sick there for a while, wasn't he?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  12:57:26 PM  Show Profile
I am glad your hubby is doing good.
and i know you missed him hugs sheila

www.ohkayteagirl2.blogspot.com
http;//www.sheilascreativetouches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  1:22:17 PM  Show Profile
Yay!! Doing a happy dance for your Hubby!! I am sure he will be glad to be back to work :D
prayers for you about your thyroid...
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"Every man's life is a fairy-tale written by God's fingers."--Hans Christian Anderson

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  03:08:39 AM  Show Profile
Kristin, glad to hear the good news about your husband! You will be in my prayers, I hope all is ok with your thyroid.

Hugs!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  6:51:09 PM  Show Profile
Thank you! I just got back from S. Ga. seeing my momma. I have not been down there in a few years.

Yes, he is rarin' to get back out there, I believe. But he'll have to wait a few more days til we know what the doc says about me tomorrow. Gotta get up early, so good night ya'll. Thanks for the prayers, girls.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4745 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4745 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  11:17:14 AM  Show Profile
How wonderful your husband is fine now & can go back to work. I hope you get good news too about your health!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  12:12:41 PM  Show Profile
We went this morning and the doctor, (who was gorgeous!) said the nodule was so small, like 8 mm, that we will just come back in a year and measure it to see if it's grown. I said fine, see ya, let's get outa here! He did say this is fairly normal, lots of people have this. My calcium levels are great. All that raw milk is good for me, I guess! So whew! I guess I am ok. That is such a relief. I have worried about this for several days now. Not so much about cancer or whatever, but about being put to sleep and snoring. Good grief, that's all I have thought about. How embarrasing. So I won't think about it anymore til next year. Hopefully by then I will have lost some of this chunkiness and will not snore anymore.

But thanks so much everyone for thinking of me and the hubby. He's been on the phone talking to his employer and has been approved by the higher ups to get a truck and get on out there. They did not have a truck ready today, so maybe Tuesday. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  1:44:33 PM  Show Profile
Kris,
Glad you got great news!! I will be praying for your hubby.

Tina
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  4:13:18 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to say that I took hubby to Atlanta Tuesday to go back to work! He had to take a drug test and passed it. Then got keys to a truck. By the time I got back home he was headed to Kentucky! So he's back on the road again. He was so exited. I just hope he eats right.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  4:56:39 PM  Show Profile
So happy for you both Kristen!

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Good Report For Hubby!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page