Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 a few crafty Books to Barter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic a few crafty Books to Barter Next Topic  

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  5:48:54 PM  Show Profile
I have a few different books that I would like to barter. I am open to just about anything.If you are interested just email me and I can either send a pic of tell you a little more about them.:)

Cross Stitch

1. Stitch with Sudberry leaflet-Clocks crossstitch patterns for clock faces, 3 different charts

2.Suberry Series-Faces of Time and Light cross stitch patterns for clock faces, 9 different charts

3.Teacher Tributes 1 paged leaflet- school related cross stitch patterns, 4 different patterns - TAKEN

4.Linda Dennis's Valentine & Easter collection booklet---patterns for cross stitching designs around easter eggs and valentine related patterns.

Dolls

1. Big as Life Dolls magazine - 8 dolls for all occasions- how to create dolls with paper capers and Jumbo Twists (This one has an adorable Easter bunny pattern in it )

Painting

1. The Decorative Painter's Pattern Book by the National Society of Tole and Decorative Painters, Inc. It has lots of patterns!! TAKEN

Crafts

1. Country Handicrafts-Spring 1981 lots of crafts and patterns for many things This one includes doll patterns and a quilt pattern for the Rose of Sharon Quilt (Patterns uncut)TAKEN

2. Country Handicrafts-Bazaar 1981 This has lots of crafts and patterns too. This one features toy patterns. Wood cut out dolls and animals. The main pattern is for a sewn beaver. They are two really cute apron how tos in here too:)TAKEN

Thanks girl!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"Every man's life is a fairy-tale written by God's fingers."--Hans Christian Anderson

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com

Edited by - Sitnalta on Mar 30 2009 07:46:04 AM
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic a few crafty Books to Barter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page