Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 CraftBoxSwapAround #2 Deadline - March 31
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic CraftBoxSwapAround #2 Deadline - March 31 Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  9:41:13 PM  Show Profile
I recieved the box on Saturday and it went out in the mail today. I had so much fun finding things to put in it. The post lady was making fun of me trying to get it to close. It is really stuffed. I would love to do this again.
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 13 2009 :  04:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Well Lorie, you hit the jackpot on Saturday receiving both the craft box and sewing box. Bet you are the only one to get "two surprises" on the same day. LOL

Thanks for letting us know that you received the boxes.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  1:59:34 PM  Show Profile
I got one of the craft boxes Monday. It came from Tina in Ga. I will get it back out Thursday.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  7:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Someone else in Georgia should have received craft box #2 today????????

LynnMarie

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  8:13:44 PM  Show Profile
Lynn, the person I sent it to is not in Ga. She's up west a few states. I went ahead and e-mailed her so she would know to look for it. But I think me and Tina were the only Ga. girls that I saw on that list. And the one I sent it to is the last one.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  08:19:25 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by kristin sherrill

Lynn, the person I sent it to is not in Ga. She's up west a few states. I went ahead and e-mailed her so she would know to look for it. But I think me and Tina were the only Ga. girls that I saw on that list. And the one I sent it to is the last one.

Kris

Yes, you are right Kris; it does head to another state. I looked at my list wrong. DUH! There should have been a continued list with 5 more names on it. Maybe it didn't make it in the box. So.................... the next person to receive the box, please email me and I will email you the rest of the names.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - May 31 2009 :  4:22:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Yea!!!! The box made it to West Virginia yesterday. I was out of town but got it today when I got back. My DH will send it out tommorrow. The box is bulging. Just wanted to let you gals know it is on its way....somewhere. Blessings, Pam

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  8:38:31 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Just wondering where the craft box was held up at? Anyone seen it lately?

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic CraftBoxSwapAround #2 Deadline - March 31 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page