Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  4:41:56 PM  Show Profile
Did anyone see Glen Beck's show on Fox news network this evening? We had company and as we sat there in the livingroom, I switched the muted tv over to Fox. I glanced to the tv at one point and saw the words about organic gardening. I told everyone to be quiet and turned up the sound but did not get the whole story. It seems that the HR845 (?) will require purchacers at farmers market to sigh a form that says when they plan to eat the food and the farmer to keep track of that customer for that length of time, just in case he gets sick. ???? Don't know the whole story. It will be repeated again tonight at 1:00 AM. I think. I hate to complain because my grandson and his wife from KC came by to visit. But I really would like to have seen this.

LeslieAnne
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

LeslieAnne
Shallowater Texas
USA
71 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  6:41:30 PM  Show Profile
Nope, I didn't see it, but it sounds like something we need to know about... I believe you can watch the program on his website, if you don't want to stay up for the 1:00 a.m. broadcast...

LeslieAnne...westTexas
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  07:54:37 AM  Show Profile
Glennbeck.com. Has all the info on hour 875.
A friend sent me this link yeaterday. Have not read it yet, but hope it is what you are looking for. I am not familiar with Glenn Beck and do not know if he is just one of "those talkers" on the radio/tv, or if there is actual subastance.I am not usually a big fan of Fox News....
Sharon

Farmgirl Sister #74

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic Glen Beck Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page