Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 Does anyone have plans for an Ark????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Does anyone have plans for an Ark???? Next Topic  

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  07:36:42 AM  Show Profile
Wet Morning Ladies,

I don't know about you but it is falt raining here in Georgia!!! Our little creek is over its banks. I know that come July and August we will be wishing we had the rain. I was going to plant the rest of the garden tomorrow but- I think I will wait. Well I am off to paddle I have to get some stuff for Church.

Have a good day!!!

Blessings,
Tina Farm Girl #455

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  07:42:31 AM  Show Profile
Raining here in S.E. KS too. Supposed to have snow tomorrow. I got my potatoes planted last week and my onion plants arrived on Monday. I have my ground ready and the plan was to plant them as soon as it quits raining. Now it seems that when it quits raining, it will start snowing. However, supposed to start warming up right after it snows 6-8 inches!!
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  09:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Tina,
hahah I know that the ARK plans are listed in Genesis, but I am not sure if you can find the right wood and converter for the measurments in time LOL.. Sorry about the rain.. we generally have two weather systems where I am... cold and dry and wet and dry.....so maybe can you send me a barrel of the wet stuff?

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/http://renenaturallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  10:16:10 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
That is the storm we had yesterday morning and afternoon. IT was B A D!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

peggysue
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Peggy
Tulsa Oklahoma
267 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  10:54:12 AM  Show Profile
it's raining here in oklahoma too.... we are under a winter weather advisory here, so, our animals are not only in groups of two, but they have their winter coats on as well.

visit me at my blog
mousiesmom.wordpress.com
http://youravon.com/pmcclure
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  4:56:58 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, Our Weather forcast comes from Tulsa TV. It is raining and thundering here now, 7:00 pm. Suppose to turn to snow overnight. I don't worry too much about the animals. Did they have plants on the ARK?
Go to Top of Page

peggysue
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Peggy
Tulsa Oklahoma
267 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  6:28:58 PM  Show Profile
I didn't see any plans for an ark....I need to find one tho.. or at least a row boat so I can get to work in the morning.. and to get the food out the door..

visit me at my blog
mousiesmom.wordpress.com
http://youravon.com/pmcclure
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  2:03:21 PM  Show Profile
Rene', you can have all you want of mine. I have had all I can take. I am past my ankles in mud and it doesn't look like it's gonna quit any time soon.

My granddaughter was talking about building an ark the other day. Sounds like a good idea. I told her it would have to be big enough for all the critters, too.

Tina, how ya doing down there today? We saw some tonadoes heading way down south Ga. this morning. Hope ya'll don't get any bad weather.

Stay dry. Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  2:28:08 PM  Show Profile
Rain, rain, I won't complain, much. ;) It is the Greater Atlanta Quilt Shop Hop this weekend and my friend and I spent three very soggy days travelling from Newnan to Decatur, Marietta to McDonough. I'm still damp and I have been home for two hours. Time to snuggle under a blanket and take a nice nap.
I don't think we have had the worst though. I wish it would hurry up and blow through. I hate waiting for bad weather. Hope everyone stays warm, safe and dry.

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  3:38:54 PM  Show Profile
It's been pouring here all day and will turn to snow around midnite. We're supposed to get 2-6"...UGH! My backyard looks like a lake right now.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  6:30:29 PM  Show Profile
We have tornado warnings right now here! And in Ft. Paine, Al. That's not too far from here. I can hear thunder now. I sure hope a tornado doesn't get down here in this valley.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  4:37:44 PM  Show Profile
Sorry for not responding sooner Kris. No we did not blow away or have any damage. But I am going to need a bushhog to mow the back yard!!!Ha Ha! But I am not complaning, come July and August We are going to be praying for rain. Would you guys believe that i have adult Croup? I had never heard of such. But that is what the doc in the box said. i guess it is the pollen. I hope everyone is staying healthy.

Blessings,
Tina
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  08:21:13 AM  Show Profile
Tina, that doesn't sound good at all, poor thing. Stay in and take care of yourself. I kind of stopped drinking the apple cider vinegar and honey for a week or so and I am feeling the pollen, too. I had been taking a few spoons full of local honey, but still have the itchy watery eyes. Yuck. So I am back to the ACV and honey together.

Hope you feel better soon. It's raining here again. Yucky rainy day and I have to get out in it soon.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4745 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4745 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  8:14:06 PM  Show Profile
I guess I can't complain as much as some of you, but we are getting a monsoon here in the Chicago area!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Does anyone have plans for an Ark???? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page