Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 How about Grandparenting and Farm children...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic How about Grandparenting and Farm children... Next Topic  

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  1:47:54 PM  Show Profile
Can we Grandparents BRAG just a little,, of course every one of us Grandparents have the most wonderful, obedient, cute, Grandsweeties around right!!!!!!!!! They can do no wrong, right!
Not really....they are my loves and my all in alls,.....I love them around,,,tiring sometimes, but, their hugs and kisses and helps are exilerating...not?
How about you other Grandparents?

Farmgirl Sister #368
"It is most common for man to value most what has least worth."
My Farm and Garden blog....
http://blogonthefarmandgarden.blogspot.com

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  2:42:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Oh, I just LOVE my grandbeasties!!!

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  4:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Terri- You would have felt right at home at Nora's birthday party then! Nora is the 8th grandchild for my mom and dad! They were ALL there for the birthday party! Nora even shares the special day with her Cousin! Not to mention Nora's Cousin has lots of cousins on her dad's side and friends and her mom has friends that are kids. It was crazy and fun and lots of kids! I will post pictures later tonight when I can!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  2:12:02 PM  Show Profile
Terri, my daughter and husband and granddaughter, Kansas, live next door in our "little house" right now til they get back on their feet financially again. So Kansas helps us out all the time here. She helps me cook and has to wear her little pink apron. She has her gardening tools just like Mimi does. She gets out there and hoes and shovels and rakes, too. She finds worms and gives them to the chickens. She rides the goats and calves. She helps throw hay to the calves amd goats. She is a little farmerette in the making. She has her rubber boots and her cowgirl boots. Wears them all the time. I think I'll try to get her in 4-H here. She can get chicks and raise them then in the fall sell a few of them and keep the rest. And maybe show some goats at the county fair in the fall. She loves it here and so do her 2 sisters when they get to come.

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  2:13:31 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I forgot to say Kansas is our picker upper. Any time we drop something we ask her to pick it up for us because we're too old to bend over. She gets a kick out of that. She's so funny.

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic How about Grandparenting and Farm children... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page