Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Blessings! Blessings! BLESSINGS!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Blessings! Blessings! BLESSINGS!!! Next Topic  

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  5:08:58 PM  Show Profile
So.. I got home from Church this afternoon, changed into my barn clothes, headed out to tend to the critters and found ..... THREE TINY BLESSINGS!

God (and my beautiful little doe "Mimi") has blessed me with three more BEAUTIFUL baby girls! They are very tiny, but so perfect in every single way! One girl is a black and tan buckskin with brown eyes, another is a buckskin too, but I can't tell if she's going to be Gold or SILVER (which looks more like the case) with a chocolate/roan cape. She has blue eyes and is just GORGEOUS! (she's also the one who complains the LOUDEST when I pick her up!) The third sister is a tiny bit bigger-- though not by much-- and is mostly white with some brown and tan patches on her head and random spots on her body. She has blue eyes too and is just the SWEETEST thing! Of the three, I can already tell that SHE'S going to be the people lover! These are Mimi's first kids and she is already WONDERFUL with them.

That now brings my grand total of kids for this season up to 29 ()-- with 18 survivors. Thankfully this "Batch" is yielding the GIRLS! Last round was 10 boys (7 survivors) and only 3 girls (1 survivor). This time around it's been almost even with 7 boys (2 survivors) and 8 girls (6 survivors). Yes, the losses have been heartbreaking, but the BEAUTIFUL babies that HAVE survived are SOOO WONDERFUL! There are so many eye catchers in this group with all the COLORS -- and they are so much fun to hug and cuddle and just WATCH play together!!! And the even MORE exciting thing is that I actually KNOW who's their Daddy!!! (Hard to say with the FIRST batch, since all THREE of my bucks got out a time or two)

Oh yes, God has TRULY blessed me. And I didn't even BREED my goats this year!!! LOL!!!! Gee, only 3 more does to go. Then the sheep are next. And boy are they HUUUUUGE!!!! I forsee LITTERS of lambs, just like with the goats.... Oh dear Lord above... HELP...?

Blessings... blessings... blessings.... I'll take all the good Lord has to give-- I just wish he'd send someone to help clean up all the POOP! Anybody wanna buy a goat? (he! he! he..!!) ~~~ hugs to all ~~~ Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4178 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4178 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  5:48:19 PM  Show Profile
sounds like you got your hands full. Hope all the birthing goes well

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  6:05:29 PM  Show Profile
Wow! That does sounds little blessings! ;) What fun that had to be to come to!

hugs

P.S. Ive missed you my dear Tracy, where have you been hiding? :P

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"Every man's life is a fairy-tale written by God's fingers."--Hans Christian Anderson

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  04:24:28 AM  Show Profile
Oh Tracy, I wish I lived close to you. My other 2 does STILL have not had their babies.

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"==Cinderella
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  06:39:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Tracy! They sound beautiful! I would love a goat, but unfortunatly I don't know how my landlords or my neighbors would feel about that!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  06:46:22 AM  Show Profile
# girls at once? That is a blessing. I hope we have lots of girls this year. Last year we had 5 bucks and 3 does. I can hardly wait to get more. 5 more weeks to go.

I am happy for you. You do have alot of babies. What do you do with them all? Do you milk?

Kris

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  07:45:20 AM  Show Profile
Thanks ladies!

Ok, to answer the questions:

Michelle-- the BIRTHS have gone very easily (and I've MISSED every single one, as usual), but I'm not sure why so many losses. Some, I'm sure, have been weather related and the fact that so many of the girls are having LITTERS of babies! One doe had FIVE at once! (another doe had 4 that were also lost in 30* weather) The quints were Gingers first babies. Four were already gone when I found them early that morning and the fifth was on his way out. I think, had she only had two, maybe even three, they would have had a better chance. VERY sad-- Perhaps, next year, I'll breed her again. She had some very cute babies and she WANTED to be a mom so badly....

Alee-- Sorry you can't have goats. I'd love to SHARE! Nigerians are small, so you'd have to take AT LEAST two!!! (LOL!!!)

Gena-- Don't worry! If you don't LOOK-- they WILL come! That's what ALWAYS happens to ME. I can sit in that barn for HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS and MONTHS, and NOTHING happens, but as soon as I look the other way-- BOOM! Here come the babies! I think the girls do that on purpose. It's some sort of Conspiracy. Like in the movie "Barn Yard," or even "Chicken Run!" (only with goats and sheep!) Animals are soo much smarter than people give them credit for.

Hope kidding goes well for you too! Let us know when YOUR little blessings arrive! Hugs to all ~~~ Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin

Edited by - shepherdgirl on Mar 23 2009 08:24:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  08:10:45 AM  Show Profile
Kris-- I have been blessed in the fact that I ususally DO get more doe kids than bucks, just not on THIS ridiculous scale! The most kids ever born in one season is 7 (5 does, 2 bucks) was last summer. I don't make it a habit of breeding the goats (I've actually only bred them 3x in 7yrs) because I have always had this fear that I was going to be overwhelmed with jumping, bouncing FUR BALLS! Despite all my precautions-- I'm living out that NIGHMARE!!! But OH! What FUN it is!!!

As for their purpose-- I DID buy them for milking, but up until now I never really had a chance to make that idea a reality. I'm working it out in my head how to get started. With so many does in milk, I think it's time. Normally I would just let everyone go and be goats, but it's time for those little boogers to EARN their keep!

I am going to start separating the older kids from their moms in about 2 more weeks-- something I've never done before (usually the kids just hang with the herd and mom weans them when she's ready), but agian, with SO MANY kids, some of them need to GO. I can't keep all those boys-- even if they ARE all wethered! (or GOING to be wethered) I'm going to take the girls this time too-- when they're old enough. They'll go back with the herd when they are fully weaned.

Hey, since YOU are the official "Goat milkin'Lady" here -- any suggestions on how I can get started? I DO have a milk stand that my husband made for me-- (he made it too tall though. He'll have to shorten the legs a bit). Most of my does are a little wild. The only one I KNOW would not have had too many objections with me milking her never got pregnant, so THAT'S out. I'll have to wrestle with the WILD women in the bunch if I want milk. Any and ALL advice you can share with me on that would be very much appreciated! HELP!!!! :)~~Hugs~~ Tracy

Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  08:22:52 AM  Show Profile
Dear, SWEET Jessie ~~~ I have been hiding under the covers in bed trying to figure out WHAT THE HECK happened here! 32 goats (with MORE kids on the way) is just CRAZY!!! I've also got lambs coming next month, and, like I said, my ewes are just HUUUUGE!!! YIKES!!!

Honestly, I don't know whether to thank God for all of this, or curse the Devil for what's happening right now!! I told the Devil a few months ago that he had to give me back EVERYTHING he's taken from me over the years-- (it says in the bible that WE have the AUTHORITY to do that --so I DID IT!!!) So, I'm not sure if this is a dig on his part, or if GOD has a plan for all this... guess I'll just have to wait and see. Whoever's responsible, I'm going to be BLESSED financially ANYWAY when I start selling some kids, so it's not ALL bad.

I WILL get a letter out to you-- SOON. It's been weighing very heavy on my heart and mind to be a better pen pal-- and I will try to include some photos of my furry little dears so you can see what they look like. I wish I could post photos on this old computer so I could share them with EVERYONE, but that's not going to happen. Maybe, when you get them, YOU could post them for me? Just a thought....

Anyway, thanks for being such a good friend Jess, despite ME being a bit of a scatter brained one. I WILL do better! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! and ALL Gods great blessings to you and your family ~~~ Tracy

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  10:00:00 AM  Show Profile
Tracy, what I do with a new doe is feed her in the stanchion and brush her and trim feet and all that fun stuff. Start when they are young and always touch her udders so she'll be used to that. But that's the only time they get grain is in the stanchion. They know if they want grain they have to go there. They all have their time and they stand in line waiting. They have their own stands, too. Well, I have 3 and 2 goats share each one. They learn real quick, too. You'll be amazed how fast they learn. I have one I had to literally pick up and put her on the stanchion for a few days. Then after that she hopped right on up herself. I did have one doe that was just a Spanish type and I milked her but she kicked just about every time. They will get antsy, too, if they run out of food. So keep the food trough full.

I love milking. The ones I have now are so easy to milk and they don't forget how and what to do. I have thought about Nigies but I like my Lamanchas. Maybe one day I'll get one or two. It's just hard to get new goats when I have all these. Goats are not nice to strangers.

You should just go ahead and do it. I'm sure you'll get them all trained and have milk all over soon. Lots of people drink goat milk and will pay top dollar for it. So you could make lots of money with all your.

Good luck. And if you have ? just ask. And thanks for the compliment!

Kris

Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  10:58:47 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much Kris! You make it sound sooo easy, but I have a feeling it WON'T be. I've just gotta suck it up I guess and just DO it!

I'm also going to be dehorning my own kids. I've watched my vet do it often enough these past couple of weeks, and, even though he charges me SO LITTLE-- ($28 for the first kid and only $12.50 for each kid after that-- per VISIT, of course), the $$ is really starting to add up. I figure if I take this next batch of kids to him it will be close to $100 for that visit.

The thing is-- it's MY IRON he's using! I bought it from Hoegger's Goat Supply back in May, took my kids to him in June (I didn't have the NERVE to do it myself then!) and he's had the iron ever since. I've been right there every time he's done the job (what a STINK! Makes you wanna go home and have a good ol' BBQ dinner though... but not the GOATS!), and I think I can handle it. The only thing I CAN'T do is GAS 'em like he did. I will just have to listen to them SCREAM. Not something I look forward to, but a necessary evil I'm afraid. Do you do your own horns? I know several other goat people who do, but none of them live close.

The goat people who do live nearby think it's HORRIBLE to dehorn goats. I have two goats with horns (and six sheep-- the rest are polled), and I tell ya, I will NOT have any more like that. I tried to milk the doe after she lost her kids (not on the stand though) and she kept jabbing me in the rear with those horns (one DIS-advantage to little Nigies-- they are just the right size to do damage in strategic places! (LOL!). She certainly KNOWS how to use them! She also uses them against the other goats and I don't like that since hers are the kind that stand straight up off of her head (thankfully, the tips bend forward and are not too pointy). The bucks horns (her half brother) are the kind that curve back and around so they are less dangerous, but still... no more horned goats!

Oh, and I LOVE Mancha's too! I hope someday to have a doe or two. No bucks though. If I want "Purebred" babies I'll just take the ladies on a "Date" with a good fella... otherwise they get to date the SHORTIES! he..he..he!!!

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  12:42:52 PM  Show Profile
I have an iron, too. But have never used it. I'm too afraid I'm going to mess something up. I have a friend who lives about 35 miles away and I take them to her. She just charges $8 per kid. Last year though I had to take all the bucks back twice for her to do over. But I do need to learn how to do it. I do not like horns. All mine are disbudded, so it wouldn't be fair to have some with horns. The cows are polled, too, thank goodness.

I have a vet friend in Tn, that did my first little doeling. She put her to sleep. No pain for her. She charged $35. But the girl who does it now has to sit on them and they scream bloody murder. It's awful. The first few times I had to leave. But now I'm ok with it. I guess you just get used to it and it's not a big deal anymore. I could probably do it now myself. I'll have to get her to let me do one to see if I can first.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  1:30:52 PM  Show Profile
How sweet is that? Congratulations on your blessings Tracy.

If you check out Hobby Farms Home's latest issue you can find a use for the droppings. :) Someone marketed an idea using cow manure and making it into "Cow Pots" to plant your seedlings in

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  8:59:33 PM  Show Profile
Sharon -- I saw an episode of that on "Dirty jobs" (the cow poop pots that is). I also met a lady recently that makes PAPER out of sheep and goat poo. She said you have to BOIL it in a pot of water for a looooong time (ugh! Could you just IMAGINE that SMELL?), then you have to separate it all etc.. etc... sounds like a lot of WORK to me. The good Lord KNOWS I have enough of THAT to do! Don't think I'll be taking up EITHER of those "Hobbies" anytime soon... but, you just NEVER know!

Kris-- My vet put my babies to sleep too. He only charged me for the GAS, not the actual work. He's a great guy, but it's just getting too expensive for me to be taking kids in EVERY pay day!! I bought the iron, I've seen how it's done my and EXPERT, now I just need to suck it up.

There is a really Nifty little device called a "Kid holding box" you can buy (both Hoegger's and Caprine supply each have their own version. I'm going to get the one from Hoegger's. I like their design better- and it's also a little cheaper I think). The box is rectangular shaped, has a "Lid," and you put the kid in it. It's head sticks out a hole in one end and you can actually SIT on it. It makes dehorning single handedly much easier-- or so they claim. Instead of paying my vet to dehorn my kids, I'm going to buy one of those with the money I save. Wish me Luck! (and remember-- we Farmgirls aren't supposed to be afraid to tackle ANYTHING! Even 5lb screamin' kids with smokin' noggins!)

Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  5:06:02 PM  Show Profile
Oh I hate dehorning. I have Nubians and the first 2 years a friend that lived 30 minutes from me did them and wanted me to learn. I couldn't even stand in the barn the first year they dehorned them. I cried and felt sick. The second year she made me stand in the same room and on the last ones she made me put my hand over hers to get the feel of it. I finally learned and have been doing them for 15 years now.

I still hate doing it and I don't think I will ever get use to it. But I don't want them to have horns and our vet charges $45 dollars and its just to expensive. I do a few for people here and there. I have never had to redo a baby yet but have had a few scurs on the bucks. I wish they would come up with a shot that would keep their horns from growing. I would be the first in line to buy it.......lol.

The kid holding boxes work great as long as the kids aren't to big. A friend of mine uses one and puts towels inside to help keep them from twisting around and then puts one under their chin area to make it more comfortable. Goodluck on your dehorning Tracy. I hope it all works out for you. Its a hard hurdle to tackle but you can do it.

I am glad I learned to dehorn. When I am done dehorning and spray their heads to cool them off. I run out and take them straight to their moms. That way mom can nurse and comfort them right away. I am always glad when its over too. Take care.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  07:52:24 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Linda. I REAAAALLY needed the confidence boost in that department. I'm getting my iron back from the vet today (hopefully). We're now going to need it for ANOTHER reason as well-- My husband's cow calved yesterday, a beautiful little heifer that's the "Spittin" image of her mother! We also bought a GORGEOUS little Brown Swiss/Jersey bull calf yesterday. Both will need to be dehorned as well, and my iron will do both calves AND miniature goats!

We got the bull calf for $40!!! Can you BELIEVE that? I know, I know.. dairymen don't WANT bull calves. But I'm still EXCITED! He rode home inside the truck on my lap. Now I can honestly say I have OFFICIALLY carted every single farm animal known to man home INSIDE a vehicle!!!! (not just in the back) --- Sheep, goats, chickens, pigs, ducks, geese, turkeys, cats, dogs, bunnies--- the only thing missing was a COW! Honestly, I have a feeling it won't be my last..... sigh.... what a farm girl won't do to get a cute little furry, feathery, wooly thing home!

Well, I'm off to get some milk replacer for the new baby, since my husbands BRILLIANT idea of letting him loose with the new mom didn't work. I think there's a LIIITTLE more to it than that...... Hugs! ~~ Tracy

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  08:13:47 AM  Show Profile
Tracy, now's the time to start milking all those goats! Free milk! I got 2 newborn calves last year and raised them both on goat milk. I did buy a bag of replacer one time because they were getting almost all the milk, but I could never bring myself to give it to them. I took it back. They were both doing so well on the goat milk and never had scours so I just did not want to chance it. But if they are started on the replacer, they'll do ok. I just thought since you had all those goats and wanted to milk, you could use their milk. It's very good for calves. Just a thought!

Good luck with the little guy. Are you going to keep him to breed or butcher? Brown Swiss are so pretty.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

frolicnfibers
True Blue Farmgirl

668 Posts

Diana
White City Oregon
USA
668 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  11:27:20 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations on all your new babes Tracy and good luck on all the ones to come! It sounds like you're having fun, but are probably worn out as well :)

Diana

Please come visit my animals and my Etsy store on my new blog!
http://www.frolicnfibers.blogspot.com
http://www.frolicnfibers.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  10:17:38 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Diana, you have NOOOO idea! I AM beat, but it's a GOOD kind of tired.

The calf was being fed goats milk by the lady we bought him from, but my does have several kids each nursing off them right now and I did not have the energy to even TRY to get milk from them. Besides, I think the little guy ALREADY has scours. His poo just doesn't look right. It was kind of Orange and "chunky" (yea, just what you all wanted to READ about huh?)... and that was BEFORE I even gave him his first bottle of milk replacer! (Which I honestly HATE! But I refuse to let the poor thing starve to death since Annabelle (the new momma cow) won't cooperate. He's also getting a snotty nose and complaining that his leg hurts (but THAT is probably due to the fact that my husband manhandled him and tied his legs together-- which I STRONGLY obejected to!!)

I got some medicated milk replacer today too, and gave him his second bottle made with that. My husband managed to get some colostrum rich milk out of the cow and mixed it with the replacer. DH tried to get him to nurse from the cow, but HE refused, so we gave him the bottle which, (Thank GOD!!!) he finally drank. Not sure how I'm going to go about things tomorrow. I will try to get more milk out of the cow and mix it with the medicated replacer. Hopefully that will help to clear up whatever is trying to sneak up on him. He's such a sweet, BEAUTIFUL little guy, I'd sure hate to lose him.

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  10:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Tracy- Good luck with the little guy! When we had a reluctant nurser at the horse farm, we would hold the bottle under the mare's stomach by her udder and the foal would get used to the nursing position that way, and we slowly got her used to nursing off the teat as well as the bottle. If the cow is patient with the process, perhaps he could learn to nurse off the cow?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  10:33:27 PM  Show Profile
OH! I forgot to mention that when I went to the barn this morning to feed the calf I found ANOTHER set of twins! One (along with two of the three-day old triplets) was all snuggled up with the calf. They were all napping in the sun coming through the barn door. Wish I'd had the Camera with me. It was SOOOO sweet!! (the calf is now penned up on the OTHER side of the barn with Annabelle and her calf. I have my fingers crossed! If I still have to bottle feed him, that's ok. At least he's got his OWN kind to hang with-- and no one is using him for a JUNGLE GYM!! (LOL!!!)

The new babies are doing great. Their mother is VERY young (not even a year old until June!), but she's doing wonderful with her kids, just like her two -- equally young -- half sisters. While I would not have INTENTIONALLY bred them so young (not before the age of 2 and certainly not to their OWN FATHER (only two of the three are his), I'm impressed with how they are doing and how well their kids are thriving. The only PROBLEM (besides the BAD DADDY) is, I now have THREE goats, that, when the babies are fully grown, will all look almost EXACTLY alike!!! I'm going to have to put different colored collars or something on each of them to be able to tell who is who.

Did I mention that THIS round of kids has now yielded TEN baby girls? (though I did lose ONE) The last five kids born have all been girls. I'm SOO HAPPY!!! Got some tough decisions to make though-- do I keep them ALL and sell some of my adult girls, or do I say good-bye to a few girl kids and only keep my very FAVORITES? oh boy..... ~~ Tracy

Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  10:44:52 PM  Show Profile
Alee-- that is our hope. That we can ditch the replacer and have the cow nurse him. But we'll have to see how it goes. Good tip on the bottle vs. teat thing though. I'll mention it to my husband. Sounds like a "Couples" only kind of job (LOL!). Thanks.

Kris-- Our plan is to use him for a breeding bull. It would absolutely break my heart to even THINK of EATING HIM! Besides, I'd rather have a bull that we've raised and know well, as opposed to getting an OLDER one (or RENTING one) that would probably NOT have been handled as much, if ever -- Even though I KNOW a tame bull can be MORE dangerous than a wild one. With this little guy, I'm willing to take my chances. I've raised a Holstien steer from a calf before -- thus my absolute LOOOAAATHING for the breed --- so I'm not COMPLETELY in the dark in this department. Oh, and he's VERY pretty... those BIG brown eyes with those looooong black eye lashes..... very striking with his lovely red coat.

Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Blessings! Blessings! BLESSINGS!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page