Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Paradise Plantation...anybody home???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Paradise Plantation...anybody home??? Next Topic  

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3320 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3320 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2009 :  7:17:44 PM  Show Profile

Julie...I tried e-mailing you through MaryJanes but it wouldn't let me. E-mail me if you are interested in the above. I have been cleaning closests and located a boxfull of this. I will never use it...and besides I have one that is 3 times the size of this one. I wouldn't even know if all the parts were there. I bought a ton of this stuff at a late auction last year...I was the only bidder and I just hated to see this stuff get dumped. I know that some of the wooden do-hingies are made in FINLAND and the rest are handmade by some guy by the name of Florin Warren???. As far as I can tell it is intact and functional the thingy moves back and forth like it's supposed to I guess....Sorry I am CLUELESS.

Could you use any of this stuff??

Melody

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2009 :  8:25:58 PM  Show Profile
Melody,
YOu have a rug loom, I want one, well I had one but it went into storage at my brother-in-laws and now my honey says it may be worthless!!! I sure could use some of those shuttles though. If Julie doesn't need them all any chance I could buy some from you? I am looking for another loom. No I don't do carpets yet but am planning on trying my hand at it. Toni
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3320 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3320 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2009 :  9:01:58 PM  Show Profile
Is that what it is? a rug loom? Sure Toni...I just wrote Julie a letter and won't have it posted until Monday. I am hoping she pops on the forum and reads this. I will let you know though okay? Are the "shuttles" the things with yarn on them? I feel so stupid about not knowing what I have, but I thought I would be able to find someone who could use this thats why I bid on it. It was nothing really about 25.00 for the whole shabang plus a loom that was quite a bit bigger than this one and a big basket of spools and spools (wooden) with old yarn (in tough condition)... I sold those on e-bay....

As soon as I hear from Julia I will e-mail you okay?

Melody
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Paradise Plantation...anybody home??? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page