Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love the Community Next Topic  

sjs
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Stephanie
Oakland CA
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  10:31:23 AM  Show Profile  Send sjs an AOL message  Send sjs a Yahoo! Message
I just wanted to say that I'm so glad to have found this place! As I go back through some of the forums and as some old posts float back up to the top, I'm just in awe of the sense of community here. The generosity and sistering of women is really inspiring! Like, when I read the handmade recipe swap, I just about cried.

Thanks for being you!!

--------------------
Learning to live is learning to let go.

Visit my food blog! http://www.wasabimon.com - natural cooking to live for.

Edited by - sjs on Mar 19 2009 10:31:45 AM

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  10:35:23 AM  Show Profile
I know what you mean! I feel so at home here and so much more at peace when I am not here...Now I know who I am and where I belong and that there are others out there who are just like me! I love it!
Thanks to all of you for being so loving, giving, friendly, compassionate, funny, supportive and all around farmgirls!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  10:45:17 AM  Show Profile
Stephanie and Janie, I agree with you. I love the feeling of 'family' here. I've never been to any other site or forum where I felt such loving support or found such kindred spirits. I feel like I can share thoughts or emotions and no one judges and some have had similiar feelings and experiences.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  8:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
You know, when I moved to Moscow, ID in 2002,one of the worst things was leaving my friends behind. I felt completely lost. Then I found the forum, and not only can I log on and see what you all are up to, get friendly chat or advise, but it made the move to Montana so much easier! I found farmgirls living less than 2 miles from me and we have started great friendships already! There is nothing like knowing there are friends waiting for you at the end of the day- and you can be in your sloppiest clothes if you want and no one will know or care!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmmom22
True Blue Farmgirl

616 Posts

Tammy
Scottsville KY
USA
616 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  8:48:05 PM  Show Profile
I agree Stephanie! These are some of the best women you'll ever find!! I just wish I had found them sooner! Tammy

http://afarmgirljourney.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sister #492

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. -Carl Bard
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love the Community Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page