Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I can't believe it! Bad Bad Neighborhood!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I can't believe it! Bad Bad Neighborhood! Next Topic
Page: of 2

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2009 :  3:05:58 PM  Show Profile
Alee, I know you are already extremely aware of this, but leave and go as quickly as you can. If I was your mom, I would be getting you out of there now!!!! Go! Life is too short to expose you and your family to these things. You can help if you want, but do it from a distance that does not make your family vulnerable. Good luck!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2009 :  7:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Jeannie- I took two loads over yesterday and will be taking more over tomorrow. It sounds like the landlord if finding some people to move in YAY!

Sherri- Well the floors are all completely uneven. One door seems to meet the floor when it is open, but by the time you close it, it has a 2 inch gap underneath it! Luckily that is an interior door. Also the upstairs is made from attic space so it had steeply gabled ceilings and at 5 foot nothing I can bump my head as I go up the stairs! Doug has to hunch going up but can just barely stand straight one he is up there. HMM lets see- it has an under stair storage area that is about 4 foot long by about 4-6 inches wide with a huge access panel/door in one of the bedrooms.

But the last owner left some sheer curtains on almost every window and window blinds. She also left some decorative shelves and a stained glass window hanging! I really like it. I feel safe there!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2009 :  11:06:26 PM  Show Profile
That just sounds like it will make the place interesting! Sounds like one of the old houses we lived in when I was a kid and I have a lot of fond memories of that place. I hope you are very happy and safe at your new place, but I'm bummed it's farther from the cabin than your old one! We can meet in Billings though!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2009 :  11:08:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh, and I forgot to tell you - the first apartment Mike and I had after we got married was above an old house and it was all tippy and slanty. The best part was when you sat on the toilet, it leaned so far to the side, you had to hang on to the side of the tub or you'd fall in! But we really loved that old place!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2009 :  09:35:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sherri- at least my new place is only 10 miles out of Billings. It really isn't far at all. You'll love it!

And maybe by the next time you come you can meet my horse!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2009 :  09:46:16 AM  Show Profile
We would love to see pictures when you get time
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2009 :  11:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I will for sure take the camera this afternoon when I go over! Moving is going slow but sure. We can't move the critical living things until we can be sleeping over there. So I am trying to get the extra stuff over there.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic I can't believe it! Bad Bad Neighborhood! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page