CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2006 :  06:27:47 AM  Show Profile
sent this along via e-mail .. if you are signed up for this fun class .. and did NOT get it .. let me know. xo, frannie

========================================

hall-ooowww gurlfrenz .. well .. i finally made up my Cabin Fever Doll Class list. i posted on maryjane's forum all this info .. and wanted to make sure that you girls that are not on that forum (oh and do go check it out .. there is TONS of info on the dolly class under the Stitching Room .. Cabin Fever Doll Class thread .. about supplies and a few other hints.

i've decided to do this class via e-mail .. and will also post some of our stuff on maryjane's farmgirl connection forum .. but it will be a lot easier and faster for me to send pictures via e-mail.

now, lissen' up .. here's what i need from each of you to make sure you are on the list and that you get your pattern.

PLEASE send this e-mail by RETURN and

PUT YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME IN THE 'SUBJECT' LINE ABOVE.

IN THE 'BODY' OF YOUR E-MAIL .. I NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAME
E-MAIL ADDRESS
SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS

and for this e-mail .. jus' only put that info in your e-mail to me.

I'm heading for Ohio early next Tuesday morning .. will be gone for a week .. comin' home late the following Tuesday ... will draw up the doll body pattern soon's i get back .. and mail it off to each of you that have sent me your info.

This 'body' pattern will be very basic .. with few instructions .. (most instructions will be given 'on-line) .. we will all be making the same 'size' dolly ... unless you choose to reduce or enlarge your pattern .. and that is o.k. cuz' we're making a simple "T" shaped dress that you will draw out yourself using your dolly size to draw out this dress (and i will send photos of all this 'in process' as we go along.)

i'm hoping we can pretty much all 'keep pace' with each other . but if you get a little behind .. just save all the e-mails with step by step directions. IF at any time the 'instructions' don't make sense, feel free to e-mail me and ask .. and IF you think of a little smackerel of sumpthin' clever to share with the other girls .. let me know and i'll pass it on.

this will be grande fun .. and i am so hoping that you all have access to a digital camera (either your own or borrowed) so you can send me photos of your finished dolls.

True Friends, Frannie

Edited by - CabinCreek-Kentucky on Feb 02 2008 12:48:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2008 :  12:22:46 PM  Show Profile

another whoopsie!