Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2009 :  5:34:44 PM  Show Profile
I'm cleaning house, moving some things out that haven't been used in a while, and trying to get a wee bit o' extra cash this month, so here's some things I've come across...let me know if any of it interests you, and I'll get shipping details and pictures...

--> Six Traditional Breyer horses...all like new, some with boxes.
$30 ea (paid about $50 ea), or two for $50
--> Brother sewing machine...used it for less than a year.
$50 (paid $100)
--> Beginners 4/4 violin w/case and bow, great condition.
$100
--> All four Twilight books, hardcover...like new.
$60 (retail at about $20 ea)
--> Savage .22 bolt action rifle...hardly any wear, only shot it a few times. It's supposed to hold a five-round clip, but that jams up, so you have to load the rounds individually.
$125 (paid $200)
--> Ruger .22/.22 mag stainless steel single action revolver -- less than a year old, hardly used...with case.
$400 (paid a bit more than $500)

Based on value, the prices are what I'd ideally like, but if you've got an offer, email me. Prices don't include shipping, I'll have to get rates based on your zip code. The firearms are only available to local ish WA farmgirls, since shipping is probably restricted...

Just a start, there will be more little items...I'll post more later. Thanks!!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  1:40:11 PM  Show Profile
Just a word of caution: Did you know that in the United States it is illegal to ship firearms unless you have a Federal Firearms License? If you do not you will have to take the guns to a gun dealer who has one and they will ship the guns to a gun dealer in the town where the buyer is. The buyer will have to pick up the gun from the dealer. And naturally, there is a fee for this service, but better than being caught shipping guns with no license.

Mary

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein
Only a peace between equals can last. Woodrow Wilson
Go to Top of Page

iloveprims
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

TRACY
Phillipsburg NJ
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  4:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Send iloveprims a Yahoo! Message
Yeah, I dont think you can ship firearms and even selling them might be a mistake unless you took them to like a gun pawnshop but of course you will get less. Even a gun dealer is your best bet, they will license the gun in their name.

~Tracy~
Primitive Lover & Farmgirl Wanna be!

http://farmgirldreamer.blogspot.com
http://www.handmadeswap.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  4:26:27 PM  Show Profile
That's what I figured on shipping -- thus the reason they're for local only. :) As far as selling (without licenses, etc) them goes, I figured if people can sell privately through newspaper listings, this should be about the same. It may vary state to state, though. Thanks for the heads up, girls!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Un-Yard Sale Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page