Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Boy, do I feel loved
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Boy, do I feel loved Next Topic  

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2006 :  5:26:09 PM  Show Profile
Frannie sent such a wonderful package. My goddess, I got all kinds of things. A very cute patchy pincushion, a little striped sack of various vintagey buttons, two spools of thread some garlic chive seeds (yum!), a cute little stack of sunflower seeds and a pretty big sack of sweet annie seeds, which I was most excited about because of the thread posted in the herbal wisdom topic on the forum where everyone was talking about sweet annie. You see I'd never heard of it (can ya believe it?)Listening to everyone talk about it's smell made think I need to plan it this year in the front yard. It's like Frannie read my mind, as my Sister-in-law says when that sort of thing happens "hey get out of my head, there's barely room in there for one." Oh and everything came in this wicker type box with a pretty yellow ribbon. Am I a spoiled girl or what?! Thanks so much Miss Frannie, it was perfect timing for I was just catching a cold and coming home from work and there was a package full of treasures just for me. Blessings to you!

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com www.sisterhood.sqrlbee.com

Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Boy, do I feel loved Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page