kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  5:23:15 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls. Well Miss Wilma ended up hurting herself a tad bit worse than what she thought the other day. She found out last night that she has a few cracked ribs and she's got to take it easy. Please say a little prayer for her if you could. She is always on the run that's for sure!!

I did want to stop in and say that we really appreciate the prayers for my grandma. The news was all of a sudden but thank goodness for advances in medicine, we pray that she will have a swift recovery. Since the day I found out, I've worn a pink bracelet until the end of the treatments and such.

We are so ready for spring time and the beautiful flowers to be in bloom. It is just around the corner. :)

Jessica in KY
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  6:50:55 PM  Show Profile
Jessica, it is so nice of you to keep us all in the loop. I pray for you and your family, and for Wilma! She always makes her aches and pains sound like nothing, but we know better if we read between the lines. Please tell her we love her, if she is not up to getting online.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  7:06:15 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie I have been so doped up today, I drove to London day before yesterday to go with mom to have her test, I had been having spasams not to bad and really just thought I just bruised my self, then late yesterday afternoon the spasams got so bad I thought I was dying, I couldnt get my breath until another one hit, I ended up having to go to ER, found out I have broken ribs,The Dr gave me two shots that knocked me out, Had to call Sterl to come and get me. I wouldnt wish this pain on my worst enemy. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain med so today I have just slept off and on, wont be long til I am up and running

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  7:47:47 PM  Show Profile
Goodness Miss Wilma, that fall out of bad was not all that it was cracked up to be...ohhh geezzz, no pun intended. What are you and my dh sharing challenges....he fell on Friday, thought he cracked a rib....nope tore the cartlidge between his rib and back bone....broken ribs hurt like the devil!!!!!! Rest and you will be up and running before we know it again.

Jess, thanks for the updates too, will be keeping grandma to you, mom to Miss Wilma in our prayers, along with your families. It is challenging for the whole family. How well I know this one. Love to you both....

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Missing Miss Wilma Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page