Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Singer featherlight Eldridge treadle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Singer featherlight Eldridge treadle Next Topic  

judytwoshoes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Julia L
Long Beach wa
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  3:00:42 PM  Show Profile
I have these two machines, Singer complete in it's own little box, and a beautiful Eldridge treadle machine. I could never find anyone to help me learn to sew on it, so they both are going. I also have aprons almost all dating to the 40's and 50's. I love them, but I can admit here that I really need full coverage aprons. Will trade, for quilts (large simple king size) pillow slips, knickers long skirts and "waists" as our Grandmammas called blouses. Prefer 19 teens era.
I live on the Washington coast, but periodically make the trip to see my children in Tri-cities.
Also interested in farm produce, but it would have to be close, can't be hitching up the team for a 200+ trip for eggs

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  3:05:09 PM  Show Profile
Just e-mailed you
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Heirloom Mavens Badge Badger
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  8:45:59 PM  Show Profile
Julia,
Just emailed you too.

barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page

judytwoshoes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Julia L
Long Beach wa
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  01:26:09 AM  Show Profile
I finally took pictures of the two machines I have, feather weight and treadle. They are on Snapfish, but I think I can send the link to you if you want...it is under Randy Grant on Snap fish...

"Nothings impossible I have found, for when my face is on the ground,I pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again....judytwoshoes
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Singer featherlight Eldridge treadle Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page