Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Lusting After MaryJane products?:
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Lusting After MaryJane products?: Next Topic  

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  08:40:46 AM  Show Profile
If you are like me and lust after MaryJane products but can't afford them run to BELK.com right now!! Right one the front page of their site you can click on the banner to receive a code for $10 off $25. Today they also have free shipping over $75. MaryJane products are on sale!!! I got the beautiful Wildflower quilt set for $79 (usually over $200!) and one towel to bring my total over $75 (since the coupon had subtracted $10 and brought it down to $69 and shipping would have been $12 then). I had to get the queen set because they were all out of full but I'm sure it should fit on the bed just fine. A lot of products are out of stock but run and see if they have bedding or sheets in the size of your bed or towels, pillows, curtains, etc.
Now, I just have to break the news to hubby that I just bought something for $78! lol Let me know if you purchased anything! And does anyone have the Wildflower patchwork quilt set? Do you love it?
-Elizabeth

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2009 :  10:38:20 AM  Show Profile
I meant to say the one I got was the Wildflower Comforter. Can't wait for it to arrive! I'm not going to allow myself to put it on the bed until I get the whole bedroom free of clutter and organized though so that is motivation to get the room perfectly clean!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Lusting After MaryJane products?: Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page