Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 looking for new members in SE Michigan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic looking for new members in SE Michigan Next Topic  

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  07:09:14 AM  Show Profile
We are stating a chapter in southeast Michigan and looking for members.
I am in Livingston County so if you are nearby and iterested, let me know
Michele

Love that good ole vintage junk

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  12:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Go Michelle, you will be awesome. I cant wait to hear all about your chapter in the coming months. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/http://renenaturallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  3:56:36 PM  Show Profile
Hey Michele...that was easy! I'm here too! StarMeadow
Go to Top of Page

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  6:28:49 PM  Show Profile
Great to find more SE Michigan girls! I was feeling all alone down here ;)

http://ruby--slippers.blogspot.com/
www.leezard.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2009 :  6:17:27 PM  Show Profile
I live in NE michigan but depending on how often we met I might be able to swing it? Let me know what you intend to do and stuff and I will be able to let you know if I can be in it...Bev

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  07:18:49 AM  Show Profile
Beverly,
We'll keep you posted. So far we haven't done anything except express interest
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

cj6
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

cj

USA
196 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  5:04:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!I've been picking up the magazine for a little over a year,as long as I can get to ann arbor or toledo -barnes and noble or borders(I'm so excited to have found it at meijers the other day!) This is my first tim on the web site(just got a computer 2 mos ago)and I'm glad to see there are others semi-close by I'm in monroe.How close is eveyone to here? cj

cj6 *believe in miracles*
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  09:49:44 AM  Show Profile
cj,
We are about an hour away. Go down there often to shop at Crafts 2000. email me your address and I will keep you posted about Farmgirl happnins

Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  9:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Hi Michele! Count me in and let me know if there's anything I can do to help!!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  09:02:34 AM  Show Profile
okay girls, I need some input on what you would like the Chapter to be. Please email me with your suggestions.
I had to have an appendectomy last week and am home from the hospital but will be on limited activiies for a while so reading your suggestions should keep me busy.
So far it appears that we have about 6 gals interested from Brighton, Novi, Fowlerville, Fennville . That's all I can remember right now.
Michele

Go to Top of Page

Forrester Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

703 Posts

Ann
Belmont MI
USA
703 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  07:53:24 AM  Show Profile
I'm excited to see this post. I was just searching for other MI girls through MJF. I'm going to be making weekly flower deliveries to Ann Arbor during the summer: June - part of Oct. on Thursdays. I'd love to meet up with any of the farmgirls if it worked out. Some Thursdays, I'll have to zoom back home to work on wedding flowers, but I already planned on having adventures on the days that I don't have to rush back home. Was going to start looking for things to take my children to also - between Grand Rapids and Ann Arbor - zoos, botanical gardens, flea markets, auctions, etc. I just looked at the route, and Brighton and Fowlerville are right on the way.

Michele, hope that you are recovering from your surgery quickly!

Ann
Forrester Farm
www.forresterfarm.com
www.forresterfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  09:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ann! Grand Rapids it about 45 mintues away from me! The butterfly garden at Frederick Meyer Gardens is beautiful and fun to take kids too! Give me a shout if you're nearby!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Forrester Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

703 Posts

Ann
Belmont MI
USA
703 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  3:53:41 PM  Show Profile
Melissa -

Very cool. I live just about 15 min. from there - we actually had our wedding reception there. It is fun to see how much it has changed and grown since then. We just renewed our membership. I'd love to meet you there sometime - with kids in tow too.

You must be near Saugatuck/Holland area?

Ann
Forrester Farm
www.forresterfarm.com
www.forresterfarm.etsy.com

Edited by - Forrester Farm on Mar 31 2009 09:19:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  7:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Ann - you're quite close to me! That would be fun to meet! What a beautiful place to have your wedding reception! I'm "truckless" at the moment but it is in Grand Rapids getting a new/used engine put in it right now - uuuggghhhh! I grew up in Holland (about 30 minutes from where I live now) and Saugatuck is about 10 minutes from me! I'm right around the corner from Glenn/Blue Star highway heading to South Haven!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

cj6
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

cj

USA
196 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  9:31:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi all!I'm down in Monroe now,but your talking about my old an occasionally now,stomping grounds.I grew up in Grandville,so Grand Rapids is very familiar(minus some of the new growth) and my mom lives in Holland the past 5-6 years.We take Bluestar all the time when we go up there. Melissa,who's doing your engine rebuild?We just had ours done last summer/fall...after it threw a rod on vacation up north...it was towed to GR to be rebuilt,a place on S.Division.I wish I was closer to where all of you are.Michelle I hope you feel better soon! I'd enjoy getting together when you come down to Crafts 2000,I just went tonight to pick up the tiny bead ziplock bags,so I can divide left over veggie seeds to pass on through freecycle.Figured I might as well pass them on so they can grow,as save them for next year.Any way feel better and I sure wish you all were alot closer to me. cj6

cj6 *believe in miracles*
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  07:37:40 AM  Show Profile
Hey gals,
Have heart. Just think Spring will be here soon and maybe we can take some day trips.
Michele

Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  10:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Road trips are always fun!!! Michele, I hope you're feeling better!!! cj-I just picked my truck up tonight!!! YEA!!!! I had Glen at Tough Trucks put a new engine in for me~so far so good! He's a great guy! He does all of my friends "horse pullin" trucks etc. very fair and very honest! Anyhoo, I'm heading to Florida Saturday am with my daughter to visit my mom and dad! I'll be back on hopefully (tomorrow) Friday and again in Florida...just can't stay away!!!! Just happy prayers when we're flying please! I love to fly and Nicole, my daughter hates it and gets horribly sick the whole way there...

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic looking for new members in SE Michigan Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page