Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Exactly how much can one redo in a day???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Exactly how much can one redo in a day??? Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  10:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am on a mission to finish the house this week, completely. I have had about 50 little projects I needed to just get done. So today I-
1. Spray painted 3 pictures frames
2. Spray painted and glittered, yes glittered, my letter "H" that I have been wanting to do for over 6 months.
3. Ordered new pictures onlines.
4. Re-decorated the entire master bedroom. I have things sitting in a box and I just plain forget about them.
5. Started my photo albums
6. Put together my work portfolio and informational binder.

And it is only 1 in the afternoon!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  10:45:55 AM  Show Profile
wooo hooooo! send some of that ambition my way?

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  11:13:56 AM  Show Profile
Good job! It's amazing how much a person can get done when you just put everything else aside and focus.

My husband and I were pretty proud of ourselves last month when our bathtub drain broke. The leak started coming through the ceiling Sunday morning. By Sunday evening, we had the room below emptied and the ceiling completely ripped out. By Monday evening, we had the plumbing leak fixed and a new ceiling installed. Tuesday my husband took the day off from work and repainted the room. And Wednesday we moved the furniture back in.

So that was more than 1 day, but still quite efficient.
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  12:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Whew, I just have to sit down now! How can you do that much in such a short time! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  12:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That is great, Heather! I was thinking you were going to tell me you had done cleaning and Charlie was messing up the house behind you so you were re doing things over and over again!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  12:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Well, that is part of my daily life Alee, so it is to be expected!! HA!!!

I just finished cleaning out the spare room and throwing out about 50 small boxes, I sorted through a ton of paperwork and I put the picture frames back together. This is the week to finish!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Exactly how much can one redo in a day??? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page