Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 It's Me Agian
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic It's Me Agian Next Topic  

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  08:39:45 AM  Show Profile
Hello Friends, I spent nine hours in the emergency yesterday because of head pain, vomiting and walking into walls. It wasn't my idea to go but
DH took it upon himself to call the Oncologist an the doctor said go. Thankfully they didn't admit me. They gave me mega dose of steroids and said they could do no more than what DH could do. Which meant just watch me. I need your prayers to help get past this mountain in my life so I can move on to the next.
Thank You,
Linda (a rose)

Remember me as a rose.

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  08:44:47 AM  Show Profile
You sure had a rough night. I hope you can get some sleep now. Just take it easy today and let hubby take care of you for awhile. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today. Wishing you a peaceful quiet day with plenty of rest. I hope and pray you are feeling better soon.

Kris

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  08:48:22 AM  Show Profile
Linda, prayers and good thoughts coming your way. No fun with the head pain and throwing up and tipping into things...I hope that that is something that you can get fixed soon. You take care and watch out for them walls ok?
Truly wishing you well and back to doing the things that you love.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Edited by - Annika on Feb 07 2009 08:49:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  09:44:21 AM  Show Profile
Linda, good to see you but sorry to hear you had such a time yesterday. I've been thinking about you and I'm keeping you in my prayers. I hope you are feeling better today.

(Hug)

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  11:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Linda, I smile every time I see a post by you. Wish I could say the same for this one but will be praying that we'll all be smiling about your amazing recovery soon.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & KMW (Keeper of Maven Words)
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  1:25:41 PM  Show Profile
so sorry you had a tough night. sending hugs and prayers.

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  1:29:37 PM  Show Profile
Linda, what an awful night that must of been for both you and your husband. You are always in my prayers and I hope you will be feeling better soon. I pray the mountain you are climbing right now will be a joyful smooth ride on the other side for you!

Hugs and prayers for you,
Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  9:37:24 PM  Show Profile
Linda, I keep thinking of you and hope that the pain and the difficulties you are facing will melt away and that you can be your one self again.
Hugs,
Corinne

Sister # 101
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  9:51:23 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
So sorry you had a rough time and hope that by now you are feeling better. I am always happy to hear from you and hope that your news is better and better as the year goes on.

barnagainkristin
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic It's Me Agian Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page