Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 gift received from new secret pal!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic gift received from new secret pal! Next Topic
Page: of 3

RuralSuburbia
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Leslie
Northern CA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  4:38:42 PM  Show Profile
Not sure if I still have a secret pal~~I've only received one thing since this round started. No worries though, just wonder. My main focus is spoiling my recipient secret farmgirl sister! And having fun doing it! ;-)

*I've got stars in my eyes and exactly $1 in my pocket!*
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  8:01:03 PM  Show Profile
I just received a nice surprise from my SP. She is so sweet. A pair of garden gloves and a cute little notebook to keep garden notes in. Thank you so much. This is so fun getting these little packages in the mail. I so look forward to them. Can't wait to find out who you are.

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  05:33:41 AM  Show Profile
This sounds like so much fun. Can someone please sign me up for the next round or at least let me know when it starts. Thanks so much!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  07:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I'm still feeling left out. Haven't received even a note yet. ~tears here ~ boohoo ~

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

RuralSuburbia
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Leslie
Northern CA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  08:49:43 AM  Show Profile
I know it hurts LynnMarie. It's no fun if only one side participates. I've only been sent one item since this round started. Perhaps our secret pals have had some health problems or just can't afford to mail stuff? And that's ok.
BUT, take pleasure in giving. Know that you are making someone else out there smile! I love reading the responses my secret pal writes; it just warms my heart!

*I've got stars in my eyes and exactly $1 in my pocket!*
Go to Top of Page

Buffalomary
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Mary
Caldwell ID
USA
199 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  12:16:57 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, secret pal, for my new buffalo! They arrived safe and sound and have found their place in the herd with the rest! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Buffalomary
Farmgirl Sister #293

You can take the farmer's daughter off the farm but you can't take the farm out of the farmer's daughter!!

Please visit me at my blog: http://buffalomaryscorner.blogspot.com
Please visit me at Examiner.com:
http://www.examiner.com/x-4876-Boise-PostSecondary-Education-Examiner
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  04:21:30 AM  Show Profile
i hope my secret pal is receiving her surprised...I haven't seen her post anything

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  05:01:19 AM  Show Profile
I realize I have not been a good secret sister this round. I am SO very sorry! I email her sometimes, and also receive emails back from her.
I know she doesn;t know yet who i am, but I just want to tell her here:
Sweet dear secret sister, I apologize for being such a "bad" sister to you. You deserve much better. I hope I can send you something small soon. I will try to do the best i can when the time comes to reveal ourselves to our secret sisters.
I have heard from MY sister once and that was lovely!!

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  12:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Yipee! I received some cute note cards from my Secret Pal yesterday. Do you think she knows that I am behind in my MJF Mail Art????

Thanks Secret Pal,
LynnMarie

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  1:02:25 PM  Show Profile
YIPPEE for you Lynn Marie!!!!!! So happy for you girl.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  2:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Dutchy.

Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  07:03:33 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to my secret pal for the recipes that you sent and the Easter card, both brightened my days while caring for three sick kiddos with colds! I hope that you have a Blessed Easter as well!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2255 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2255 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  10:08:55 AM  Show Profile
A great big thank you to my Secret Sister for the cross stitch kit, calendar, and card. Great things to keep me busy and remind me of what I have to do. I love the card -- how did you know I have a kitchen full of those old blue canning jars??

Happy Spring and Easter!

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
Go to Top of Page

cottagegirl
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Carla
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  1:23:26 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister. Wishing you a very happy Easter. The embroidered towel is soooo cute! I hope to one day learn to use my machine. I am not able to garden very much this spring, but my husband is! We will be planting soon as well!
Thank you again!
Go to Top of Page

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  1:10:35 PM  Show Profile
thank you to my secret pal for the cute easter card......brightened my day!! hope your easter was fun, too......??whoever you are????
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  05:47:41 AM  Show Profile
Thank you ,secret pal for my surprise! I love the hot pink tee shirt with chicks on the front!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  06:01:04 AM  Show Profile
i saw that some girls were posting on "2nd round of secret pals" and saying that they hadn't heard from their secret pal about receiving things.....so i thought i'd bring this topic forward and maybe they would find what they were looking for??? i've been enjoying the secret pal/sister group that we've been having.... i enjoy receiving surprises and i'm having fun sending them, too!! have a great day everybody!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic gift received from new secret pal! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page