peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2009 :  08:11:01 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
I have to brag just a bit this morning on what a wonderful week I had with my daughter and my step kids! All last week I was busy in my chair sewing away samplers and such when my daughter (16) said mom, how do ya do that? By the end of the week she had sewn 2 of her own samplers and is working on one more that we're going to make pillows out of! My 2 step daughters decided to join in on the fun...one (12) crocheted - sp? a scarf and the other (11) got her beading kit out and made all kinds of great key chains & bracelets! We had such a fun crafting week together! (needless to say...I'm not bragging about the boys this week, they didn't join in the festivities!) lol If I can keep them all doing this they can help me fill up my etsy shop when it's time to open it!!! lol

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  09:53:39 AM  Show Profile
Steps are wonderful! None of mine like to do anything crafty, all DILS work out and they are way too busy....
Ours are all grown, now and we really do enjoy each other...was rough at first though....20 years ago....

Farmgirl Sister #368

http://froccsfrillsfurbiloesandmore.blogspot.com
http://thecontentedwoman.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Sweet Crafters Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page