Page: of 2

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  05:37:06 AM  Show Profile
Utahfarmgirl Patricia.....your little giftie is on its way!!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  09:07:54 AM  Show Profile
Catherine, yours is too! What incredible timing!

Love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  2:46:08 PM  Show Profile
Patricia / Utahfarmgirl!!!!! I received my heart today. I barely got to it 'cause my girls love these farmgirl packages and they act like they're theirs! I think I need to set up some new rules about opening mail.

Thank You Thank You THANK YOU!!!! The colors are perfect and the sentiment just grand.

Gals, Patricia sent me a stuffed heart made from a soft beige colored fabric with flowers. She stitched large "nesting" hearts on the front and vines and flowers around them. The sentiment that was stitched was, "Always and Forever".

You gals are so much fun!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  3:39:21 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, what a coincidence!! I was just coming to write that i got your beautiful cross-stitch sachet. I just love the way it smells and the work is exquisite.

Ladies, it's four pretty hearts with their tails pointing toward the center of the fabric with a lovely border and a bow. Just perfect! thank you so much, Catherine!!

BTW, Cindy Lou thinks we should put a banner on Jenny's van that says "Moscow or Bust" for the trip to the fair. What a great idea!

Love,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  4:14:02 PM  Show Profile
I was thinking "Farmfair or bust" Either one is fine by me....I love the idea!!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  6:42:02 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to post..... I got my wonderful dollie from Frannie!! She is adorable. She sits right next to my computer at home!!!!

~~My Blog~~

Bridge's Bargains~Click to see
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  7:15:15 PM  Show Profile
I love hearing about everyones swaps....I have to share what Jenny sent me- a lovely handstitched pillow with pretty handmade lacey edges that says "Farmgirl at Heart" with adorable buttons in pinks and greens...also the most lovely little card that says " Happiness Must be Grown in One's Own Garden"- a good thought for our spring plantings! Oh, she also sent one of her dishsoap aprons- it is so cute and really livens up the dishwashing time every day!!! You should look at them on her etsy shop- they are an inexpensive way to add a little perk to the sink, they might even fit some little dolls. My husband even commented on what a neat idea it was- that is saying something since he once had to sit me down to tell me that he did not need the step by step progress reports on my projects to appreciate them- honey said that he enjoyed the overall effect of a handmade home, just not the details. Fair enough since at the time I had no girlfriends nearby to share my little 'mades' with- I am sure I drove him nuts asking him which stitch looked the best etc!!!
Well this was sure fun and I can't wait to do it again- Have a Happy Valentine's Day Girls!
XOXOXO, Rebekka
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  9:32:52 PM  Show Profile
Gosh..and I am not sure I posted about the adorable little brown wool heart with "farmgirls have heart" stitched on it that Rebekka sent me!! It is so cute..hangs on my bedroom door...on the outside so everyone can see it..really sweet! And she wrapped it so cute too!! This was so fun!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Holidays: Previous Topic Seasonal and Holiday Giftie Exchange Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page