katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  10:08:27 PM  Show Profile
Still Foggy out here on the West Plains (West of Spokane) but at least I could see a "gaggle of geese" on our way into town...

It's bloody cold, but at least we have power unlike the poor folk over in Readon & Davenport who may be w/o power for several more days. Power lines just keep snapping.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2009 :  7:20:45 PM  Show Profile
Yes, and the forecast is for - you guessed it - more fog:). But good point Grace - at least we have power.
I just start to feel like things are never going to change when the weather stays the same for so long, you know "It's always going to be January 22 and it will always be cold and I will never get enough sleep". Oh wait, that last part is my own little neurosis, sorry...
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2009 :  8:16:23 PM  Show Profile
I soooo agree,,,,it seems like it has been "Cold & Foggy" forever! I soooo need the warmth of sunshine....it will shine again won't it? lol!
Today coming home from the quilt meeting it "snowed-itty bitty hail" what ever it's called....
I think I will use the tanning Vita-D bed tomorrow at the Gym....hey, fakin bakin' works for me!
>^..^<

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2009 :  07:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Everytime the wind blows my power flickers... There is a tree leaning on one of the main lines out on the main road. We did get a notice from Inland that they will be coming around cutting down trees within 20 feet of the poles and lines.. I did see some "sun" peaking over clouds on the Krem forcast this morning!!
The overcast makes me so tired all the time, plus there were deer knocking on my windows again last night, so I was awake for abit watching them eat.

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

People can only make you feel inferior with your permission, and you dont have my permission......

Dont let the chain of love end with you.....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Still Foggy... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page