zachsmom2001
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Cassandra
Statesville nc
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  03:13:33 AM  Show Profile
hang in there dear, it's a blessing to have a child to grow old with because they keep you from feeling and acting "old"! I have a 22 yo daughter and 15 years of trying gave me a handsome now-7 yo son. I was on bedrest for 28 weeks with him and he had 2 surgeries when he was an infant but now he's doing 2nd grade homeschool work with one of the toughest homeschool programs around, Abeka, and he's the joy of my life. He loves farming, animals, and hiking. Because of this boy my husband and I are now co-Cub Scout den leaders too. So, life changes but it's a blast and I wouldn't give it up for anything! Enjoy! PS I was 35-1/2 when Zach was born, now 42. I'd be thrilled to have one more! If only!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  09:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Linda,
That would be wonderful!! My twins were very well behaved but did not sleep through the night until age one!! So that would be a welcome thing!!

Hugs!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  10:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Cassandra,

I am so happy for you and your precious addition!!! Of course it seems you were trying, while I was definitely not!! And I shall be 38 when this one comes. But I do thank you for sharing!! I am so glad you are enjoying it so much and I am sure in time I will be too!!

Thanks Again!
Hugs!!

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Family Matters: Previous Topic Anyone have a surprise child? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page