Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Body Butter Giveaway on my Blog
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Body Butter Giveaway on my Blog Next Topic  

prairielandherbs
True Blue Farmgirl

690 Posts

Maggie
Iowa
USA
690 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2009 :  09:56:54 AM  Show Profile
I think several farmgirls have been winning stuff on my "friday freebie" giveaway on my blog, which I think is SO cool! :) This week's freebie - a luxurious and moisturizing body butter - perfect for wintertime itchy skin!

rules are posted on the blog: http://prairielandherbs.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-freebie-friday-last-weeks-winner-is_09.html

good luck! :)

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2009 :  10:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Maggie, I didn't realize that you were the one Sara mentions on her blog. HA!! Who knew>>>

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2009 :  10:11:27 AM  Show Profile
maggie has awesome body butter !!

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! My blogspot .http://tribalwitch.blogspot.com/ and my barter blog is at www.bartertribalwitch.blogspot.com and www.alteredartfun.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2009 :  10:31:17 AM  Show Profile
Just looked at everything on your site. Very nice. I just may be forced to place an order sometime soon.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2009 :  10:52:15 AM  Show Profile
Nancy....I gave the shea butter to my mom because of some skin problems she was having and she loves it! My brother-in-law used some when he was down visiting and he wants more too! you have some wonderful stuff...and I get some great compliments when I use your shampoo bar....
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2009 :  9:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Hi Maggie... I am sooo excited about this giveaway! I have never tried body butter. I bet it feels great on the skin.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient." --Aristotle
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Body Butter Giveaway on my Blog Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page