Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 Featured in MaryJanes Magazine/Catalog ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Featured in MaryJanes Magazine/Catalog ? Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2009 :  09:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Have you, or someone you know been featured, photographed or highlighted in the MaryJane Magazine or catalogs EVER... If so; I would like to start a list, so that the new girls can go to that magazine and get to know you better. But, I need your help. Here is the info I am looking for:

Name:
Username:
Name of the issue of the Magazine:
Page number:
Topic:

If you help me compile the info, I will begin a spread sheet that we can post somewhere. I have had so much FUN going back and re-reading some the "back issues" and getting to know some of the farmgirls even better... Thanks farmgirls for your help!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)

naturemaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2009 :  3:23:41 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by prosserfarmgirl

Have you, or someone you know been featured, photographed or highlighted in the MaryJane Magazine or catalogs EVER... If so; I would like to start a list, so that the new girls can go to that magazine and get to know you better. But, I need your help. Here is the info I am looking for:

Name:
Username:
Name of the issue of the Magazine:
Page number:
Topic:

If you help me compile the info, I will begin a spread sheet that we can post somewhere. I have had so much FUN going back and re-reading some the "back issues" and getting to know some of the farmgirls even better... Thanks farmgirls for your help!

Hi Rene,

I've listed my soaps and stuff on this forum , and one day when I received my Mary Janes Farm Magazine, I came across an ad for my shaving soaps! I just couldn't believe it. I know a couple of people from here have ordered from me, but I have no idea WHO did it. I was so pleased! It's in the Dec-Jan 2009 issue, page 18 in the 'home safe home' pages. It's the 'Nature Maiden' Shaving Soaps ad. I don't even know who to thank for that. It was never expected... but a wonderful surprise!
Connie

http://site.naturemaiden.com/blog1/
Also visit my online store @ www.NatureMaiden.com -Handcrafted Bath & Body Products, including soaps, salves, salts, lip balms, lotion bars, and much more!
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2009 :  5:35:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Rene- I've been in some of the issues. Here's my info:

Karin Smith
mumof3
Vol. 7 No. 4 (She's a Keeper)
Page 46
Pinkeepers

Vol. 7 No. 5 (Raising Jane)
Page 104
That's my hen house where my girls live. (My husband and son helped a little bit.) And so far, so good, they are staying warm in our horribly cold weather!

Vol. 7 No. 6 (Ladyslipper)
Page 74 & 75
I made the twig bed and chair, the hat and slippers for MaryJane's little moss house. The bed has hand-stitched linens and a mattress stuffed with wool fleece. Really, any fairy or elf could take up residence and be very comfortable.

Vol. 7 No. 7 (Live to Give)
Pages 66 & 67
I made the table for MaryJane and wrote the directions on how to make one!

I love making things for MaryJane. She gives me challenges that stretch my abilities and get my creative juices flowing. And that is a good thing. :)

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2009 :  6:34:46 PM  Show Profile
Here's mine - what a good idea Rene!

Name: Sherri Grubbs/ Small Fries
Username: mikesgirl
Name of the issue of the Magazine: Vol 7, No 7 Live to Give
Page number: 98 (there is no number on the page, but it counts out to 98
Topic: Pictures of MJ's store has pictures of some of the little dresses I made down in the bottom right corner.

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2009 :  8:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Farmgirls, keep them coming

Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Featured in MaryJanes Magazine/Catalog ? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page