Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Pottery Barn Outlet- Mother load!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Pottery Barn Outlet- Mother load!!! Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  09:17:20 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok...this is seriously the only time of year I shop for the house..I don't buy all year because I think the prices are riduculous. I knocked 4 more things off my list.

LARGE heavy duty glass vase thingy- round, for a really big candle (large one in the pic in the back)
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p7577/index.cfm?pkey=cvases%2Dbowls

Desk organizer in black (in the picture, it is the one with the 3 picture frames in it)
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/7312051/index.cfm?clg=99&orderid=0&skus=7312051&cm%5Fsrc=E%3ASCH&action=editpip&shipto=You&showsku=7312051&lineid=1

Pillow Sham (turquoise with 3 cute buttons)
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p8224/index.cfm?pkey=csolid%2Dpillow

2 pot holders (One in Pink and one in pink stripe, of course)
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/l012/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C16%7C%7C%7C0%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Cpot%20holder&cm%5Fsrc=SCH

Guess how much?? $35 total...the desk organizer is on sale online for $30 and would have cost $15 more just to ship it. I am so excited!! Well within my budget, on my list and I accomplished adding to my new beach chic look!! I am so excited!!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  09:50:15 AM  Show Profile
Way to go Heather. When PotteryBarn has a sale it is usually a good one. I have gotten duvet covers, quilts, shelves, etc. over the years from their sales. I guess I will have to go out to the site and take a look myself.

Anne in Portland, OR

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  09:52:53 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am very fortunate to live near outlets. I NEVER shop all year, unless it is absolutely necessary. The prices are so much better than even the sale prices online for the same stuff!! It amazes me!! I would have spent more time but it was becoming a mad house in there in the first 30 minutes of the doors opening!! People were fighting over carts!! OH BOY!! Glad I went there early. I am so excited!! I love a deep, deep discout bargain and the wait is worth it!!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  10:20:42 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I also forgot to mention I found some nice white, heavy duty dishes and I priced a service for 8...I could get the whole shabang for less than $60!!! I will go back when we get out income tax return. I don't need them now and they carry that service all year long. : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

vermont v
True Blue Farmgirl

194 Posts

Victoria
Chester Vermont
USA
194 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  11:19:29 AM  Show Profile

Dear Heather,

You are giving us all pottery barn envy!! Its fun to hear about the process of you creating a new living space.
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4739 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4739 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  11:24:53 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the information. I don't shop at Pottery Barn because I feel their prices are ridiculous. I will take a look at their outlet site and see what I can afford. Like everyone else here, I only buy on sale!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  11:26:32 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
The ENTIRE store, at least the outlet, if 50% off everything unless otherwise marked. It was awesome but be prepared for crowds.

Once we get settled, I will post pictures. : )

I delight myself in finding designer styles for cheapo weapo and I bristle at the excitement of deep discount. HA!!! : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Pottery Barn Outlet- Mother load!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page