True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  2:15:34 PM  Show Profile
HI Emily,
I had read things on artificail sweetners also so I had stopped them after I had posted this thread. I have almost no swelling now. I still get the pain in my legs but I also worked up to 15 hours a day on my feet. I go through shoes very quickly. I just recently switched to a desk job and my leg pain isn't as bad but I still am on my feet for 5 to 6 hours a day for hte farm work and my second job. I still need to lose weight it also could be the cause of the leg pain. I tried once going off the allergy medicine and it didn't help at all infact I was so bad with allergy sypmtoms I had to go back on.
Thank you for your suggestions,
Alicia

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams
Go to Top of Page

Zahara
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Buffalo New York
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2006 :  3:20:11 PM  Show Profile
hi,

I posted under Fibromyalgia and then also under Colic - please read.

I had all kinds of allergies, breathing problems growing up - The age of Wonder Bread and Kool-Aid - dusting my room everynight as a teenager living in my parents house, now - hew look at that dust bunny maybe I ought to pick him up.

When I first saw the book I was 'Look this man talked to me before writing this list of symptoms and I do not even remember it' If everyone got together and put their list of symptoms down we all have the same disease.

If you are going to go on a low sodium diet, since this is the main source of iodine then use a high quality kelp supplement. [My mother was on a low sodium diet so all of us kids were, I was in my early 20 when I figured out what one of my problems was] Also there IS a difference between sea salt (Celtic Sea Salt from Grain & Salt, you want the chunchy one) with all of the trace minerals versus refined salt which is sodium. In fact this sea salt is rather sweet tasting.
Yes you do have to find what your body likes - I like the 150 year rule. Nutrition is electrical/energy / energy based / alive / life based, not chemical.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Thank you Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page