Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 SOLD! Women's Barn Coat - Wonderful Condition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic SOLD! Women's Barn Coat - Wonderful Condition Next Topic  

homesteaderbelle
True Blue Farmgirl

391 Posts

Belle

USA
391 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2008 :  10:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see homesteaderbelle's MSN Messenger address
This coat is no longer avalible, it has been sold.

I have a women's size medium barn coat that is in wonderful condition, like new. This coat shows no signs of wear at all, there are no rips, no tears, no stains, and no signs of wear.
This coat has two deep pockets on the outside to keep hands warm and there is one very nice hidden pocket on the inside of this coat too. The inside pocket has a flap over that snaps it shut with an embroidered flower on the flap, it is cute.
This coat is tan in color with a red inside lining. The outside (shell) of the coat is 100% cotton. The lining and filling of the coat are 100% Polyester. The lining has a slick, silky feel and is quilted.
The collar and cuffs of this coat are cordoury.
It has a zippered front closure and a button front closure. The buttons are metal - like.
The brand of this coat is Pacific Trail Emblem of Quality.

I want to sell this coat for $12.00 + shipping costs, which will be calculated when I am contcted with someone who wants this lovely barn coat.

If you need measurements of the soat you can email me homesteaderbelle@yahoo.com

You can see pictures of the coat at this link - http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/homesteaderbelle/634600/

If you have any questions or are interested in buying this coat, please email at homesteaderbelle@yahoo.com .

Thank You so much for looking!

http://www.homesteaderbelle.blogspot.com/

Edited by - homesteaderbelle on Dec 21 2008 10:54:32 AM

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2008 :  05:40:45 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I would love to buy your coat.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient." --Aristotle
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic SOLD! Women's Barn Coat - Wonderful Condition Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page