Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 A Merry Christmas gift to all........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic A Merry Christmas gift to all........ Next Topic  

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2008 :  3:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
I want to extend heartfelt Christmas greetings to all farmgirls. Thank you for your love and support. I am offering a 20% discount off any item at my etsy shop for any and all of you. Pick your item and email me and I will set it up for 20% off. Please redeem this offer by midnight Dec. 19th as I am being featured in our local paper, The Spokesman Review this Thursday the 18th in a special section called the West Plains Voice. Make your picks soon so you can get ahead of the rush. Ha! A farmgirl hug to you all.

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2008 :  8:51:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi Karen!
What an honor, I'll be sure to pick up an issue!! How are you surviving with all this snow? I think we've got close to 8" out at our house, and still snowing!! Be careful out there, and a Merry Christmas to you!
Suzie

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  08:40:45 AM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
I am absolutely not going anywhere! About 2 feet here now. I shoveled a small walkway to the garage (not really sure why) and my back said 'enough'. So I will just chip away at it off and on today. Hope you are not going anywhere! There is a snowplow (not state) in the ditch near my house. Couldn't tell where the road is, I guess. Poor Dash could only make it about 3 feet out the back door to do his business, he is so small. He came in complaining so I got out there to clear a bit.

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  12:21:47 PM  Show Profile
hahaha! Suzie & Karen,,,,R-we having fun yet???? I posted a few pic's of the snow on my blog....
Suzie did you make it into work?
Stay safe and don't drive if you don't have to!
hugz,
>^..^<

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  12:27:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Ah, the SnowFarmGirls of Washington, aint it grand? I'm snowed in. Making tamales and baking Christmas goodies. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Badgebadger
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Bookclub Coordinator
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  1:33:28 PM  Show Profile
Tamales!?!?...I am digging out my snowshoes & will be right over! lol!
I'll bet your home smells yummy! I did the Slice-&-Bake cookies, got a load of laundry going and am off the read my book:"Everything Green Living" book by Diane Gow McDilda.
The furbabies are already snoozing infront of the fireplace, I'll be joining them in a few minutes.
>^..^<

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2008 :  9:45:28 PM  Show Profile
Hey "SnowFarmGirls" of Washington!! We wound up with at least 16" out our way.....Katmom, our water was frozen for 2 days, took 2 sick days....yesterday DH took me into work, I was the only one that showed, Co. policy does not allow 1 to work alone, boss said "don't open the store", I was so shocked.....but did not open....first time in 7 years with Del's we've not been open!!!! We loaded up on groceries and came home adn shoveled and plowed!! Merry Christmas FarmGirls!!

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic A Merry Christmas gift to all........ Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page