Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Kids snowshoes! Purple ones still available
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Kids snowshoes! Purple ones still available Next Topic  

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2008 :  11:14:54 AM  Show Profile
I have two awesome pair of kids snowshoes that we don't need any longer. They are both the Little Bear Grizzly snowshoes, from LL Bean. They are the older style, not the style currently in their catalog. Here's a pic of one of them. They are about 16 inches long and 8 1/2 inches wide at their widest point. I think they're suggested for 5 to 10 years old, 50 - 90 lbs.

As far as bartering goes, I'm really looking for a pair of men's warm thick wool pants, size 32 or 34 waist or thereabouts, or a cassete recorder/player, or. . .if you rather have something else you'd like to offer, give it a shot!

Oh, and as far as color goes, one pair is purple, one is green. Let me know if you have questions or if you're interested in one or both.

Edited by - SheilaC on Feb 03 2009 5:26:50 PM

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2008 :  2:51:08 PM  Show Profile
I don't have those things, but is there anything else you would like? I have quilting fabric, beading supplies, tons of cookbooks, (husband said he would deliver horses if you're interested ha ha ha)

I am interested in either pair, but would prefer the green ones. Let me know. Thanks,
Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.

Please visit my new blog and post your opinions about different subjects. www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  07:40:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi Lora, sorry I didn't get back to you for so long! We had quite a fling with the stomach flu and then Christmas and I totally forgot about this barter! I am so sorry! Anyhow, are you interested still in the green pair?

And if anyone else is interested in the other pair, let me know what you'd like to barter for.
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2008 :  6:23:15 PM  Show Profile
Sure - what kinda things do you like?

Lora #358

Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  5:16:43 PM  Show Profile
Hey chickie, I received the snow shoes yesterday. Lliam loves them. What do you want in return? Fabric, craftie stuff, good ol'$$$$$$. You tell me. I want to get it to you asap.

thanks again - they are great.

Lora #358

www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2009 :  5:20:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lora, $$$$ is always useful this time of year :) but I'd be fine with what you'd like to barter as well, if you'd rather (provided it's something useful. . .decorative stuff gets cluttery here!)

Good timing for the snowshoes, huh? So glad he's enjoying them!
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  3:54:38 PM  Show Profile
Soooo very sorry I haven't been able to get myself together. I received those wonderful snow shoes, but I really have no idea of the value. Please tell me a price and I will send it. Be fair to yourself. Thanks again.

Lora #358

Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  5:18:03 PM  Show Profile
I'm emailing you :)
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  3:12:50 PM  Show Profile
Sheila,

Did you get the $$$$$ finally - Ol' pokey me. I put in a little extra for my slowness. Maybe you can use it get some seeds or something. thanks for being so patient and understanding. I am such a dork!!

Lora #358

Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  8:29:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lora, just got it today! Don't beat yourself up over its lateness--imagine what a great surprise it was in today's mail! Thanks! :)
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Kids snowshoes! Purple ones still available Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page