Linda Houston
True Blue Farmgirl

538 Posts

Linda
Lake Charles Louisiana
USA
538 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  5:19:51 PM  Show Profile
Michelle, I am so sorry that someone was that rude to you. I agree with the others, whomever it was is not a farmgirl at heart or a true blue farmgirl. Please hear our voices and do not let one negative person drown us out.

Your share about where you are and being content was a good share with lots of wisdom and thought. If some can't get the picture, well, shame on them. We are here for you....keep sharing and we will keep listening.
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  7:40:01 PM  Show Profile
michele, you farm girl sharing the spirit on the Jersey shore...I felt very sad to read that someone hurt your feelings. I feel sad whenever I hear of hurt feelings that stems from something so pointless and ridiculous. the feelings must be a little raw still and obviously hit a nerve (longing for a farm that one can not have at the moment..and being put down and out for not having it), but golly, someone taking the time and energy to get so worked up about you being on the Jersey shore and not plowing some field somewhere is beyond the beyond! I feel pity for that individual. It must be an awful thing to have so much anger that one has to create avenues for venting. It seems to me that farm girls living anywhere but on a farm are so powerful in keeping daily living close to home and mother earth. You will keep the environment of your home and surrounding area that much more healthy and viable for everyone to enjoy. Praise spirit that you are where you are sharing the spirit we all possess and desire to share. May your feelings heal quickly and may the one who hurt you heal as well.
blessings, Julia

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2005 :  08:42:24 AM  Show Profile
Michelle, some people are so miserable about their own life they have to tear down someone else to make themselves feel better. Anybody can be a target for any reason. Sick, but true. You are a lovely person and we farmgirls are all very happy to have you among us. Merry Christmas!

Love,
Patricia

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

theherblady
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Jan
Glasford Illinois
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2005 :  1:00:05 PM  Show Profile
I'm so sorry someone had to make you feel sad~~I hadnt read your message until now ...and I think it was wonderful~~
Dont let someone get you down~~Sounds to me you are a-ok~!
Jan
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2005 :  1:46:06 PM  Show Profile
Michele - I live in a one-bedroom apartment in Louisville, KY and I am MOST CERTAINLY a farmgirl!! Farmgirl is a feeling. You just have to love nature and appreciate the simple and the beautiful. You are lucky because you are grateful for what you have. Shame on anyone for judging your happiness as not meeting their standards!!!!

My blog: mycountryhome.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Julie
MaryJane's Farmgirl

60 Posts

Julie
Moscow ID
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2005 :  3:09:15 PM  Show Profile
Oh Michele Darlin', there is no excuse for bad manners. Farmgirls lift each other up, not tear each other down... If you did have a surfboard, I'd tell you to bring it over today and we would just use it as a sled on the hills of snow giggling all the way farmgirl style! Keep your chin up sweetie

Julie

Food Stylin' & Fancy Free
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2005 :  4:00:41 PM  Show Profile
Michele -

Sorry to hear you got such an awful e-mail. There is no reason to do such a thing. This is just a website, it is a place to give and receive ideas,support and have a good time. You should be able to feel safe to post things that are close to your heart. What happened to you was just cruel. From the looks of the posts to this forum you have a lot of support and hopefully that has help to erase the hurtful things the e-mailer sent. Just like you, I don't have a farm, but that does not make me any less a farmgirl at heart. Hang in there and know there are others out there that share your love and spirit that is part of being a true farmgirl.

Anne in the City of Portland

"Second star to the right, straight on till morning" Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic sad day at this forum Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page