Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Another "Friday Freebie" on my blog!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Another "Friday Freebie" on my blog! Next Topic  

prairielandherbs
True Blue Farmgirl

690 Posts

Maggie
Iowa
USA
690 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  08:11:09 AM  Show Profile
This week's freebie - a Doggie Bag!

A handmade doggie soap and aromatherapy spritz! :)

visit here to win!

http://www.prairielandherbs.blogspot.com

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  09:56:07 AM  Show Profile
ooh I posted a comment on your blog! That giveaway is too fun and what a creative gift for our four legged friends :)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  10:29:52 AM  Show Profile
I, too, posted on your blog. What a great way for new customers to be introduced to your products!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  1:24:45 PM  Show Profile
I have left you a comment on your blog. My little doggie can sure use some of that pampering.
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  9:44:16 PM  Show Profile
Maggie,
I posted on your blog. Our pet pals would love to try your products and especially my daughters Golden Doodle with all his curly and wooly hair. He is always wet or muddy :)

barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  9:56:03 PM  Show Profile
Maggie,
I visited your website and your products look great. Do you have anything special for dry, cracked, and chapped hands? My husband has had this problem for years and we can't seem to find anything that helps.

barnagainkristin

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." John Muir
Go to Top of Page

prairielandherbs
True Blue Farmgirl

690 Posts

Maggie
Iowa
USA
690 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2008 :  07:19:32 AM  Show Profile
Kristin, we have a couple of thigns that may help. this tiem of year all the local farmers start sending their wives into my store, with the exact same question you have :) if their hands are to the point where they are cracked and bleeding, i highly recommend our herbal healing salve. it will heal those cracks pronto. and it's fantastic for a million other things too. if they are just super dry, and not yet cracked, I'd use our just plain shea balm. it's super thick, with organic infused olive oil, local beeswax, vitamin e oil and loads of moisturizing shea butter.

send me your address and i'll pop some samples in the mail for you, k?
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2008 :  6:38:13 PM  Show Profile
Maggie,
Thanks for the info. I emailed you.

barnagainkristin

Go to Top of Page

wild daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Madelynne
Billings Montana
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  12:02:49 PM  Show Profile
I wish I had a dog. Someday I might. Right now we are renting and can't have a dog. Great looking stuff.

Madelynne
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Another "Friday Freebie" on my blog! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page