Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Crafted Item Valentine-DONE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Crafted Item Valentine-DONE Next Topic
Page: of 7

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  09:29:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly,

I have not heard from her, either. I know that she got my teddy bear because I used deliver confirmation. I hope everything is all right where she is. Sometimes life can throw you a lemon. If you hear from her, let me know! The swap does not matter, I just hope that she is ok.
Thanks and take care!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  06:40:05 AM  Show Profile
Jess, just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss...

Ann in Oswego
http://suburbanprairiehouse.wordpress.com

"We are all better for contact and companionship with other people. We need such contact to polish off the rough corners of our minds and our manners, but it is a pitiful thing when anyone cannot, if necessary, stand by himself sufficient to himself and in good company even though alone." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Craft Fasting since October 21, 2008
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  07:06:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh, thank you Ann. All is well. Oh and Diane and her parents say hello, I guess they were recently at a different funeral and ran into your parents!

http://hectichousehold.blogspot.com

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  07:10:07 AM  Show Profile
Hmmm... I wonder what funeral that was - my dad didn't pass on the message...

Ann in Oswego
http://suburbanprairiehouse.wordpress.com

"We are all better for contact and companionship with other people. We need such contact to polish off the rough corners of our minds and our manners, but it is a pitiful thing when anyone cannot, if necessary, stand by himself sufficient to himself and in good company even though alone." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Craft Fasting since October 21, 2008
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  11:35:24 AM  Show Profile
Marcy, I too am not worried about the swap, just knowing we got to spread a little sunshine her way is all I need! I am happy to send these swaps, they are fun and rewarding at the same time! I love looking at my teddy smiling at me, I put him on my sewing table. Thanks again and hugs to ya!

Kelly
Farmgirl #238
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Crafted Item Valentine-DONE Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page