Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Doing Homework today...What are your plans?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Doing Homework today...What are your plans? Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  09:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I have homework to do. I have a section of math to do (ick...ugh...not the most favorite thing in the world) and I have a Research paper to write that is due by Midnight on the 4th. Other big "Ick...ugh". Really it isn't that bad... I am doing my paper on food plant varieties going extinct and the all they whys associated with it. So of course I have lots of material. But the paper has to be objective so I am going to have to play devil's advocate for a while and I think that is what is hanging me up. LOL I don't want to even for a second consider Monsanto's point of view. Not because I think I would be converted to GM side, but because their view point just is so foreign to me.

Oh and I also have several chapters of reading and quizes to take for history- but that isn't due until the 11th, so I think I will do "A chapter a day" Though I might do another chapter today as a bit of a reward for doing my math! LOL

So what are your plans today? Before I get started on more homework (I already did one history chapter and test!!!) I am going to go take a nice hot bath since I don't have a bathtub at my house!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  09:30:10 AM  Show Profile
I've been fighting a headache all morning, so I'm puttering around, enjoying a relaxing Sunday. This afternoon, dh & I have a suprise 25th anniversary party for his aunt & uncle, and this evening I'll get ready for the work week.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

Please email me for all your BeautiControl needs!
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  09:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
I'm just puttering around today too. I know I'm going to have to kick it into full gear again starting tommarow so I'm recharging today. I might read, or do some fun needlework. I also started working out the MJ's Heirloom Mavens badge design. Right now though, I hear a piece of pumpkin pie calling me................

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Badgebadger
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Bookclub Coordinator
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

therealshari
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Shari
Beryl UT
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  12:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Send therealshari a Yahoo! Message
I'm updating most of my blogs, and initiating an advertising special for the holidays. If you want a spot on my blogs, it's just $2/14 days, above the fold.

We've got a stiff northeast breeze today. That means even though it looks warm and the thermometer says it's warm, the wind is cold... blowing off the snow-capped mountains. So, I'm staying inside except to feed again this evening.

Shari Thomas

From the "middle of nowhere" Beryl, Utah. Our farm is nearly complete with 3 horses, 6 ewes, a cow and heifer calf, 19 chickens, 5 dogs and four country gals. I blog about it at http://sharithomas.com
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  1:31:23 PM  Show Profile
It is sooooooooooo quiet here....I have also been updating my blogsite, Listening to Christmas music...Last of the family members have gone home. So now I have clean up to do.. But am sipping a fabulous hot almond butter rum... procrastinating.. Well I did put in the one load of sheets and waiting to put it in the dryer.. and I picked up the sunday paper..think I will relax the rest of the day....there is always tomorrow....

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  1:50:27 PM  Show Profile
I boiled the turkey carcus with lots of herbs and made 2 qts of wonderful stock. Letting it cool so I can package it up and put in the freezer. Put away all the fall deco and dragging out some of the Christmas stuff. I don't do much decorating. Just the piano, fireplace mantle, library table and dining room table. I put a Christmas vinal table cloth on the kitchen table. I have lots more decorations but hate the thought of having to put it all away a month from now. I would rather spend my time cooking. It is cold and windy today so I haven't even gone outside. Ole Ron did the chores this a.m. Hope he feels up to doing them tonight.
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  2:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
I am sitting here watching the steelers game and playing pet society on facebook HAHAHA

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."

http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

wild daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Madelynne
Billings Montana
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  3:10:37 PM  Show Profile
Just finished making manacotti for dinner tomorrow and froze some for Christmas dinner later this month. John is making a Chile Rellenos casserole in his cast iron for tonight's dinner. Ummmm.....

Madelynne
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  4:13:50 PM  Show Profile
Madelynne, any chance of sharing John's recipe for the Chile Rellenos Casserole? I love Chile rellenos.

Got done with today's stuff, starting on tomorrow's. Have to go to a funeral tomorrow. Will have to leave home around 9:00a.m. Won't get home till dark:30. The chickens won't get their 4:00 snack. I am cooking a pot of beans now for tomorrow night's supper. I'll make a pan of cornbread when I get off here.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2008 :  5:16:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I got my homework done that was due today! Yay! 100% on Math! :D

I also did some tidying up around my mom's house since we all invaded this weekend. I dusted and vacuumed. I need to pick up some messes Nora made and do the dishes so mom can relax when she gets home from her road trip.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Doing Homework today...What are your plans? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page